ADVERTISEMENT

Elon backs away from $45M a month pledge to Trump...🤣

shonuff253

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 3, 2003
I wonder if the Trump campaign can sue Elon like Jack Dorsey did forcing Elon to pay up. Lol

Man this election has flipped on it's head. I wonder how long it will take Trump to dump JD. He should have stuck with his first choice...the puppy killer. 🤣

I wonder if the Trump campaign can sue Elon like Jack Dorsey did forcing Elon to pay up. Lol

Man this election has flipped on it's head. I wonder how long it will take Trump to dump JD. He should have stuck with his first choice...the puppy killer. 🤣

Germans. This was corrected almost as soon as the reports hit. Media continued to run with it. Don’t think this was ever a thing. I’m sure he’s doing more than his part.

dd9nsgy-69cac871-a4f0-4905-9871-d395f31032cd.gif

Wall Street Journal called out for fabricating the original article. Who would have thought.

More out of context from the media and lefties on the board. You guys can’t find, see or recognize the truth anymore if you had too. 😂 it happens over over and over again. You guys pretended about Biden. Believed so many lies. @shonuff253 yiur most recently to believe was blown up by the lefty media. The liars and suckers thing. Turned out only others were lying. Is there one truth you can actually get right anymore.

Numbers reported by the admin are complete bs. Even attack ads are lies. It is breathtaking

Last edited:
Let's check in on JD Vance and his contribution to the GOP ticket...

Maybe this is why Elon is reconsidering???

You elected the worst president of modern times, and the lowest rated vp ever, and you now want to make her president. I am looking for the right word. Help me out.

Reactions: shonuff253
More out of context from the media and lefties on the board. You guys can’t find, see or recognize the truth anymore if you had too. 😂 it happens over over and over again. You guys pretended about Biden. Believed so many lies. @shonuff253 yiur most recently to believe was blown up by the lefty media. The liars and suckers thing. Turned out only others were lying. Is there one truth you can actually get right anymore.

Numbers reported by the admin are complete bs. Even attack ads are lies. It is breathtaking
Lies you say? The receipts are in X where musk talks outnog both sides of his mouth first first implying he wasn't then in a following tweet hinting that he was. But what I find interesting is during the interview with Peterson he seems to be throwing shade at MAGA. Perhaps Trump's talk of ending expansion of electric vehicles is causing him to hedge his bets a bit.

Lies you say? The receipts are in X where musk talks outnog both sides of his mouth first first implying he wasn't then in a following tweet hinting that he was. But what I find interesting is during the interview with Peterson he seems to be throwing shade at MAGA. Perhaps Trump's talk of ending expansion of electric vehicles is causing him to hedge his bets a bit.

Yet he is still backing Trump and Vance on social media. Crushing Kamala left and right.

took Vance less than a week to get nearly halfway there....he is well on his way to eclipse that by the end of the month.... assuming trump keeps him on the ticket. He might forget his name...again....
Well. Kamala ain’t polling well. Now there are calls for an open convention. You have your own issues there buddy. With a candidate who couldn’t get a vote to be the nominee four years ago. Good luck. She is considered the worst vp ever. So Vance has a big hill to climb to get there. Pretty sure he can put a few sentences together. So he is ahead of Camela

Well. Kamala ain’t polling well. Now there are calls for an open convention. You have your own issues there buddy. With a candidate who couldn’t get a vote to be the nominee four years ago. Good luck.
Where is she not polling well? Serious question? The polling I have seen begs to differ.

She has enough delegates pledged. There won't be an open convention. She's the nominee. No sense in changing horsesba 2nd time in a month less than 100 days out from the finish.

Where is she not polling well? Serious question? The polling I have seen begs to differ.

She has enough delegates pledged. There won't be an open convention. She's the nominee. No sense in changing horsesba 2nd time in a month less than 100 days out from the finish.
Well. I call a spade a spade. I was wrong. Yesterday she was polling like shit. Today better. I think we see a bump for a while till people remember again how terrible she is. She was trailing and polling the same as Biden two days ago. Let’s see what the rest of the month brings. She is a really bad politician man. Real bad. I said the pubs have to figure out how to play with a lead. We will see if they can.

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that it was Musk's strategy, to bait Trump into a bad VP pick?

And this is some kind of gotcha moment?

A grand strategy to influence a VP PICK?

Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite
Lol how did you get that from my post. Two completely separate thoughts in the post there buddy.

Trump has been played by Peter Thiel. Wouldn’t be the first time. Trump is so painfully easy to manipulate

took Vance less than a week to get nearly halfway there....he is well on his way to eclipse that by the end of the month.... assuming trump keeps him on the ticket. He might forget his name...again....
So your Tweet said he was the least liked and now your saying hes halfway to the least liked. Get your shit together dork.

Did you read that article? They are posting Tweets from 2022. This is similar to posting an article from Gateway Pundit.

The best polling compilation site is 538, a liberal-leaning site that has a very good chart that can be sorted by contest, state, etc. Of course, there is not much polling data in there since Biden w/d, but there is Trump vs. Harris polling data in some swing states (Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, e.g.) from the last week.

Post the links to the polls, I seriously would like to see them.

So let's see. The son of an addict that only got clean after he was a grown man that enlisted in the Marines, served in Iraq, came home and graduated from OSU in 2 yrs, graduated from Yale law, married his college sweat heart and seemingly conducts himself like a dedicated family man is unlikeable. Sounds to me like the guy has touched all the bases and if you don't like him, that's a you problem, not a him problem.

Why do you hate Vance? He sharp and he is the quintessential American success story. On the other hand, Kamala is dumb as a rock and has a proven track record of failure and idiocy. Why do you support that?

I suspect this is true in name only. If you are the richest man on Earth and you found a Super PAC, you’re donating heavily to it.

If he only puts in $10M per month, that’s still a lot.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT