ADVERTISEMENT

Entire East & Gulf Coast ports shut due to strikes. Iran volleying more missiles into Israel.....

"I am the most pro-organized labor President in HIstory!" = Labor leaders emboldened.

"Don't" "Netanyahu is over the top" "Cease Fire Immediately" = Iran emboldened.

Results matter. Leadership matters.
Idiots don’t want any improvements (automation) in running the ports. Just want to double their salaries with no improvements in efficiency. Freaking idiotic.

Idiots don’t want any improvements (automation) in running the ports. Just want to double their salaries with no improvements in efficiency. Freaking idiotic. The union boss was interviewed. Seemed like both an asshoke snd dumbass. Boasting about how he was in control because unless he got his demands, they were going to shut down the economy.

• Angry
Reactions: cherrydawg
Idiots don’t want any improvements (automation) in running the ports. Just want to double their salaries with no improvements in efficiency. Freaking idiotic.
I know it is a little bit apples and oranges, but this is how you deal with an unreasonable union unwilling to negotiate. The issue of organized labor publicly striking a lot in the past few years is twofold: 1) inflation pressuring the hell out of their own finances, and 2) being totally emboldened by the leash they have on our current administration, who literally joined the picket line of auto workers last year - a totally unprecedented and outrageous instance of choosing sides, and done solely to grab votes. Our President totally sucks, and these kinds of things don't happen in a vaccum. Fires everywhere since this dude took office.

Yeah, go on strike wanting 60.00 or more per hour, while millions of people do not have power, running water, food and especially a roof over their head. smdh at the tone def union leaders.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Democrats use chaos so they can look like peacemakers. Last election was preceded by riots, Antifa attacks on government buildings, businesses and police. BLM did their part. I'm expecting civil unrest soon. Maybe another assassination attempt or some domestic terror.

Democrats use chaos so they can look like peacemakers. Last election was preceded by riots, Antifa attacks on government buildings, businesses and police. BLM did their part. I'm expecting civil unrest soon. Maybe another assassination attempt or some domestic terror.
Remember what Rahm "Dead Fish" Emanuel always said....Never let a good crisis go to waste.

"I am the most pro-organized labor President in HIstory!" = Labor leaders emboldened.

See, I agree with a lot of that. But, don’t lose sight of this fact when you snipe at the Longshoremen:

Georgia Ports Authority saw its profits grow from $148 million in 2019, the first year of the expired contract, to $371.8 million in 2022 at the height of the pandemic surge. The GPA reported $261.7 million in profits in 2023.

Reactions: -lowcountrydawg

But the wheels on the bus go round and round

No, Democrats don’t use chaos intentionally because that would require a plan. They are completely engulfed in bureaucracy with no ability to accomplish anything other than expanding the bureaucracy. It takes true leadership to break out of the bureaucracy. If Kamala had any leadership she would get with our lame duck president and use her executive authority to mobilize the military to help those stranded in NC. She would get emergency FEMA funds freed up for those impacted by the storm in Georgia, Florida, and NC. She would use her executive authority to force the longshoremen’s union to the bargaining table and get the ports opened for business by Friday. It takes true leadership to do these things, and there is only one candidate running for president that has that kind of leadership and his name isn’t Kamala.

See, I agree with a lot of that. But, don’t lose sight of this fact when you snipe at the Longshoremen:

Georgia Ports Authority saw its profits grow from $148 million in 2019, the first year of the expired contract, to $371.8 million in 2022 at the height of the pandemic surge. The GPA reported $261.7 million in profits in 2023.
If an average worker went to their boss and strong armed them for a 77% raise , what do you think would happen? They were already offered 50% btw.

No, Democrats don’t use chaos intentionally because that would require a plan. They are completely engulfed in bureaucracy with no ability to accomplish anything other than expanding the bureaucracy. It takes true leadership to break out of the bureaucracy. If Kamala had any leadership she would get with our lame duck president and use her executive authority to mobilize the military to help those stranded in NC. She would get emergency FEMA funds freed up for those impacted by the storm in Georgia, Florida, and NC. She would use her executive authority to force the longshoremen’s union to the bargaining table and get the ports opened for business by Friday. It takes true leadership to do these things, and there is only one candidate running for president that has that kind of leadership and his name isn’t Kamala.
Creating chaos IS their plan:

1. Create chaos (riots,, strikes, disease)
2. Manufacture panic in the citizenry (media)
3. Offer the carrot (solution to #1) only if 4-
4. Citizens give up more of their freedoms.
See 9/11 and 2020

Reactions: 3 Pete
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT