ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Ericsson posed an interesting question today

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Why do liberal Dems have to promote conservative values to get elected?

Waltz is being advertised as a gun toting, white country boy moose hunter military veteran midwesterner patriot to attract the vote.

All those attributes are condemned by the progressive liberal agenda.

It is promoted as dangerous and weird, yet he is being painted as that. Strange.

Did I say military veteran????? Hahahahahahaha!

Politics are a strange bedfellow.

Would like to have a beer with him to hear him explain what he truly believes in and promotes.

I enjoy to hang around old white guys….

Waltz is being advertised as a gun toting, white country boy moose hunter military veteran midwesterner patriot to attract the vote.

It is promoted as dangerous and weird, yet he is being painted as that. Strange.

Would like to have a beer with him to hear him explain what he truly believes in and promotes.

Because they pretend to be normal to get elected then flood our country I’m with ISIS. (Google it).

Why vote for the real one when you can vote for the phony version?

The left knows they have the purple haired man girls no matter what. They know they need to fool normal people into believing they aren’t racist, America haters.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
The left knows they have the purple haired man girls no matter what. They know they need to fool normal people into believing they aren’t racist, America haters.
Right. MAGA are the normal people. (language warning)

Why is Trump literally threatening anyone who talks about his alignment with Project 2025?

Why is the GOP pretending to be for reasonable abortion laws when they have been directly responsible for the draconian abortion laws that are so unpopular with a large percentage of the population?

Successful politics is about expanding your base, which is something that Trump and MAGA do not understand at all. That's why 2018, 2020, 2022 and likely 2024 were such disappointing years for the GOP.

Whether that attempted outreach to broaden a base is seen as authentic or not determines whether it is successful or not.

EDIT: As I was saying, from today's press conference. Why so evasive?

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg

Why is Trump literally threatening anyone who talks about his alignment with Project 2025?

Why is the GOP pretending to be for reasonable abortion laws when they have been directly responsible for the draconian abortion laws that are so unpopular with a large percentage of the population?

Successful politics is about expanding your base, which is something that Trump and MAGA do not understand at all. That's why 2018, 2020, 2022 and likely 2024 were such disappointing years for the GOP.

Whether that attempted outreach to broaden a base is seen as authentic or not determines whether it is successful or not.

TLDR;

dd9nsgy-69cac871-a4f0-4905-9871-d395f31032cd.gif

That’s politicians across the board. If you believe Trump is a Christian and is a man on the people, I have a bridge to sell you.
Who said Trump is a Christian and what has that have to do with anything?

Does Jesus involve in milk, gas and insurance prices?

Does Jesus demand that we support illegals breaking the law?

Do you just oppose Christians in general?

Reactions: poochpup

He's a DEI nominee just like Comma La was...like you said, brought in to appeal to old, white dudes.

Who said Trump is a Christian and what has that have to do with anything?

Does Jesus involve in milk, gas and insurance prices?

Does Jesus demand that we support illegals breaking the law?

Do you just oppose Christians in general?
If you can’t follow a simple example, Im not sure I can help you. But Ill try. In 1992 I saw George HW Bush on a whistlestop tour in my hometown with Rick Flair and wearing a Braves windbreaker. And right then and there I decided to give him my “vote” in my elementary school election. But now that I think of it, perhaps he wasn’t a Braves fan after all. Shucks.

Politicians are products.

None of this shit works anymore Will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT