ADVERTISEMENT

EU french commisioner Thierry Breton engaging in election interference in the USA

agentorange70

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2007
Thierry is raising the argument that Elon and Trump should not talk in their recent podcasts,..it would be dangerous,...

3 days before Thierry Breton made the accusations,..GARM had disbanded,....because Elon had recently sued GARM,......GARM was an international censorship organization to silence podcasters, and media who were not woke enough,....when GARM is gone,...the EU has to take the place until they codify something else with a different name to screw the people

Thierry is raising the argument that Elon and Trump should not talk in their recent podcasts,..it would be dangerous,...

3 days before Thierry Breton made the accusations,..GARM had disbanded,....because Elon had recently sued GARM,......GARM was an international censorship organization to silence podcasters, and media who were not woke enough,....when GARM is gone,...the EU has to take the place until they codify something else with a different name to screw the people
Don't know about Thierry, but the UAW filed federal labor charges against Trump and Musk because they were trying to "intimidate and threaten" workers.

And how did they do that? Seriously asking.
During the interview, the pair advocated for the firing of striking workers, the UAW claimed in a statement. Under the National Labor Relations Act, it's illegal to fire striking workers as well to threaten to terminate workers who go on strike.

"I mean, I look at what you do," Trump told Musk on Monday night. "You walk in, you say, 'You want to quit?' They go on strike. I won't mention the name of the company, but they go on strike, and you say, 'That's okay. You're all gone. You're all gone. So every one of you is gone.'"

During the interview, the pair advocated for the firing of striking workers, the UAW claimed in a statement. Under the National Labor Relations Act, it's illegal to fire striking workers as well to threaten to terminate workers who go on strike.

"I mean, I look at what you do," Trump told Musk on Monday night. "You walk in, you say, 'You want to quit?' They go on strike. I won't mention the name of the company, but they go on strike, and you say, 'That's okay. You're all gone. You're all gone. So every one of you is gone.'"
What’s the crime exactly? This is absurd, you realize that right? I can advocate for free Ferraris for everyone, but it’s not gonna happen.

People have said worse things to me here on the Chat .

Don't know about Thierry, but the UAW filed federal labor charges against Trump and Musk because they were trying to "intimidate and threaten" workers.
Wow what reach. Did you actually watch and come to that conclusion or just repeating what you read.

What’s the crime exactly? This is absurd, you realize that right? I can advocate for free Ferraris for everyone, but it’s not gonna happen.

People have said worse things to me here on the Chat .
The charges, in part, were for threatening to intimidate workers who go on strike.

You think their comments are equivalent to you offering Ferraris? Or insults on the Chat. You must be kidding.

I think the comments from Trump and Musk were absurd, but it's not my lawsuit. File your complaint with the court if you want.

@ToddBburn - take this as my response to you.

The charges, in part, were for threatening to intimidate workers who go on strike.

You think their comments are equivalent to you offering Ferraris? Or insults on the Chat. You must be kidding.

I think the comments from Trump and Musk were absurd, but it's not my lawsuit. File your complaint with the court if you want.

@ToddBburn - take this as my response to you.
Im trying to understand where you are coming from here, but I’m having a hard time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT