ADVERTISEMENT

Every time I hear that the illegal aliens’ crime rate is lower than…..

deadduckdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
N of shithole
the citizens’ crime rate it makes me want to scream that the only stat that matters is the NUMBER of crimes committed by illegals, because if they were not here not one of those crimes would have been committed. Crimes by illegals are additive to those by citizens and comparing the rates committed is meaningless to me. Watch what happens to illegals’ crime rates when we have to quit feeding and housing them. This has become one stupidassed country.

the citizens’ crime rate it makes me want to scream that the only stat that matters is the NUMBER of crimes committed by illegals, because if they were not here not one of those crimes would have been committed. Crimes by illegals are additive to those by citizens and comparing the rates committed is meaningless to me. Watch what happens to illegals’ crime rates when we have to quit feeding and housing them. This has become one stupidassed country.
All of them have committed at least one crime.

Exactly right. Red herring on steroids. Look at the shiny object.

Just tell them Venezuela has their lowest crime rate in 20 years. Because the Dems let them send us all their criminals. There is also a reason we can’t deport them. They told us don’t send any of them back. The take above from liberals is actually below ignorant if anyone thinks that is remotely true.

It is going back to the 1880s in the old west. Everyone will have to walk around with a weapon on their side.

They will just keep repeating the lie because they cannot tell the truth. One of the mockingbird media's primary directives are to repeat things over and over and over until that is all the people hear.

Russia blew up Nordstream
Russian collusion
Laptop was Russian disinformation
2 weeks to slow the spread
Saddam has WMD's
etc. etc.

There is no way in hell the crime rate of illegals is less than any other group. They are sitting at 200% by the time they reach an American municipality. No other group has a crime rate of over 200%.

They will just keep repeating the lie because they cannot tell the truth. One of the mockingbird media's primary directives are to repeat things over and over and over until that is all the people hear.

Russian collusion
Saddam has WMD's
etc. etc.

I would like to think more folk are wise to the madness.
starting with the lies!

Preach. Right ON!!!!!

This may sound a bit over the top, and I know it would not get off the ground, but but to further draw attention to the issue, I would love to see some states' attorneys generals seek an indictment on Joe Biden for murder, depraved indifference, and treason. Had he not obliterated everything Trump had put in place related to border security, thus national security, we would not be having this discussion. IMHO, he and who ever is pulling his strings (many believe Obama) from the democrat left bear the responsibility and should be held accountable.

The only way to begin the healing process for our country is to vote OUT all democrats...

God Bless America and God Bless You

Banjo

Russian collusion
Saddam has WMD's
etc. etc.
You forgot Climate Change. Man has nothing to do with it. But this will be the vehicle that brings us one world government. But that will result in Maranatha. So maybe not so bad after all.

You forgot Climate Change. Man has nothing to do with it. But this will be the vehicle that brings us one world government. But that will result in Maranatha. So maybe not so bad after all.
+1
I thought about including that one, but then I remembered that I am so old I can remember "global cooling" in the 70's, followed by global warming and then when the data didn't support that, they changed it to climate change.

Amen! And the “study” at Stanford that looked at crime stats for immigrants vs citizens looked at LEGAL VETTED IMMIGRANTS. A huge difference than the mess we have.

This may sound a bit over the top, and I know it would not get off the ground, but but to further draw attention to the issue, I would love to see some states' attorneys generals seek an indictment on Joe Biden for murder, depraved indifference, and treason. Had he not obliterated everything Trump had put in place related to border security, thus national security, we would not be having this discussion. IMHO, he and who ever is pulling his strings (many believe Obama) from the democrat left bear the responsibility and should be held accountable.

The only way to begin the healing process for our country is to vote OUT all democrats...

Banjo
I support that 100%

I have no idea what That post means.
pardon if I'm a dumbass boomer...
elaborate.?

granted, in my hut in the ridges of a state that will not be named.

Pug ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: wwforest
Just tell them Venezuela has their lowest crime rate in 20 years. Because the Dems let them send us all their criminals. There is also a reason we can’t deport them. They told us don’t send any of them back. The take above from liberals is actually below ignorant if anyone thinks that is remotely true.
Why not just build huge migrant holding camps in nowhere AK. After some time there most will beg to be sent home.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Why not just build huge migrant holding camps in nowhere AK. After some time there most will beg to be sent home.
They already have them in California. The Biden Administration also wants to use national parks for illegal alien camps. The city of New York already has a lease agreement to use a National Park Service property in New Jersey to house illegals. One should note that the parks service controls the former locations of the WWII camps that housed Japanese Americans.

Life is pretty miserable in California's camps, with people crowded into makeshift tents made from tarps, rocks, and scrap wood as the only shelter in the desert. There are porta-johns and temporary light trees, but not much else. Local volunteers and CBP bring in food and water. They are told if they try to leave, they will be deported.

ponders-npr-jacumba-camps-6726_slide-0fc5b842d9c05c5305406a1663832a9693b2dde0-s1300-c85.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Gaslighting

This Administration's SOP.

The border
Crime
Economy
Biden's cognitive ability

And the list goes on

Banjo
I’ll assume if you are suggesting the above, that you obviously believe that Trump’s presidential immunity defense, which he is trying to use in all four of his criminal cases, is BS.

As an aside, I was talking with a co-worker from Chile last night about illegal immigration, which is a huge problem there as well. He said that the Venezuelan illegals have by far the worst reputation for crime.

No political comment here, I just thought it was an interesting observation to share given the tragedy last week.

I’ll assume if you are suggesting the above, that you obviously believe that Trump’s presidential immunity defense, which he is trying to use in all four of his criminal cases, is BS.

As an aside, I was talking with a co-worker from Chile last night about illegal immigration, which is a huge problem there as well. He said that the Venezuelan illegals have by far the worst reputation for crime.

No political comment here, I just thought it was an interesting observation to share given the tragedy last week.

Apparently Chile is taking a risk too. All should be vetted, especially here. Not opposed at all to immigration as long as they do it legally.

Where do you stand on this??

As far as Trump goes, prefer to see how all of this plays out….long way to go.

Apparently Chile is taking a risk too. All should be vetted, especially here. Not opposed at all to immigration as long as they do it legally.

Where do you stand on this??

As far as Trump goes, prefer to see how all of this plays out….long way to go.
It was a really interesting discussion. He received his MBA from MIT, so it’s safe to make assumptions about his background.

He said that Chile’s northern border is effectively open and that it’s a huge problem for them, with immigrants coming in from Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia, Peru, and elsewhere. We both agreed that there must be a realistic and legal path to immigration, and that that system must be adhered to.

My personal view is that the border has been Biden’s biggest failure and as such his biggest political liability. We should have passed the recent border/Ukraine bill and I think blocking it was entirely about politics, but so is everything else in DC.

In general, one of the biggest issues in other developed economies has been population stagnation. Japan, China, much of Western Europe, all share the same problem. That’s obviously not a problem for us, but it has to be managed properly, or at all, to derive the benefit.

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg
It was a really interesting discussion. He received his MBA from MIT, so it’s safe to make assumptions about his background.

He said that Chile’s northern border is effectively open and that it’s a huge problem for them, with immigrants coming in from Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia, Peru, and elsewhere. We both agreed that there must be a realistic and legal path to immigration, and that that system must be adhered to.

My personal view is that the border has been Biden’s biggest failure and as such his biggest political liability. We should have passed the recent border/Ukraine bill and I think blocking it was entirely about politics, but so is everything else in DC.

In general, one of the biggest issues in other developed economies has been population stagnation. Japan, China, much of Western Europe, all share the same problem. That’s obviously not a problem for us, but it has to be managed properly, or at all, to derive the benefit.
Agree with they need to come in legally, they have to be vetted…..crazy not to.

As far the recent bill not getting passed, hard to say who is at fault unless I have read it. I know what the media and politicians are saying, but I don’t fully trust anything they have said.

Not even sure where I stand with Ukraine, there are arguments for either stance. Guessing it would have been easier to not have packaged in with Ukraine.

The border is major…..the damage has already been done and will be hard to undo it.

Agree with they need to come in legally, they have to be vetted…..crazy not to.

As far the recent bill not getting passed, hard to say who is at fault unless I have read it. I know what the media and politicians are saying, but I don’t fully trust anything they have said.

Not even sure where I stand with Ukraine, there are arguments for either stance. Guessing it would have been easier to not have packaged in with Ukraine.

The border is major…..the damage has already been done and will be hard to undo it.
It was actually McCarthy who packaged it all together that way. I’m guessing he thought that would give the GOP negotiating leverage, which some would argue was correct. The problem is I don’t think Trump would have supported any bill and Johnson and his ilk are definitly taking directions at this point.

I’m 100% behind supporting Ukraine as I think we can deal with Putin now or deal with him later, likely at a far higher cost. History supports my view but politics are at play and DC is not known for ever taking the long view, right?

It was actually McCarthy who packaged it all together that way. I’m guessing he thought that would give the GOP negotiating leverage, which some would argue was correct. The problem is I don’t think Trump would have supported any bill and Johnson and his ilk are definitly taking directions at this point.

I’m 100% behind supporting Ukraine as I think we can deal with Putin now or deal with him later, likely at a far higher cost. History supports my view but politics are at play and DC is not known for ever taking the long view, right?
Trump, or anyone else who actually wants to control the border and not codify illegal immigration into law would not want that bill passed. It would hamstring efforts for years to come. For example, it postponed border wall construction funding for four years.

Trump's valid point was that Republicans should not accept a bill where they compromise on 2 fronts (the border and war funding) to get a crippled border deal. That's nuts. What they could have done is take the House border bill and combine it with foreign aid, if they wanted a more even compromise.

Of course, Biden could appeal to a broader audience by using his executive authority to implement border controls, but he won't do that.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT