ADVERTISEMENT

Evidently the director of an agency that literally

Dirty Hairy Dawg

War Daddy
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
trains their agents to jump in front of bullets finds it to dangerous to put agents on top of a building with less than a 10 degree pitch. So a rooftop with less a 10 degree pitch must be secured from the inside of the building even if it has a clear line of sight to the protectee. Djd.

trains their agents to jump in front of bullets finds it to dangerous to put agents on top of a building with less than a 10 degree pitch. So a rooftop with less a 10 degree pitch must be secured from the inside of the building even if it has a clear line of sight to the protectee. Djd.
Less than ? Did you mean more than ? I have plenty of roofers that I could get to handle that slope fairly cheap. Not sure if they said the slope the shooter was on is a 10/12 pitch ? But it looks more like a 3/12. Anything under a 7/12 is easily walked without rope. Above that would simply tie off. That shouldn’t be too difficult for secret service.

Crazy shat......sounds like something that OSHA would require but no one is at home with any common sense to overrule it (SS).

Less than ? Did you mean more than ? I have plenty of roofers that I could get to handle that slope fairly cheap. Not sure if they said the slope the shooter was on is a 10/12 pitch ? But it looks more like a 3/12. Anything under a 7/12 is easily walked without rope. Above that would simply tie off. That shouldn’t be too difficult for secret service.
I mean flatter than 10 degrees. Joe Biden could walk on a roof with a 10 degree pitch.

366869be1758cab98a25d15c1702326e.jpg

87304757-13632249-Law_enforcement_stand_over_the_body_of_the_shooter_on_a_building-a-1_1720923508098.jpg

Last edited:
Crazy shat......sounds like something that OSHA would require but no one is at home with any common sense to overrule it (SS).

I would imagine MS Cheatle will be asked to show some documentation regarding a policy that agents can only operate on flat rooftops. And if she does produce that policy, she should be asked to explain the lack of aerial surveillance.

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
I would imagine MS Cheatle will be asked to show some documentation regarding a policy that agents can only operate on flat rooftops. And if she does produce that policy, she should be asked to explain the lack of aerial surveillance.
She/they screwed up. No way around it. They all should be fired. As per policy.

I mean flatter than 10 degrees. Joe Biden could walk on a roof with a 10 degree pitch.

87304757-13632249-Law_enforcement_stand_over_the_body_of_the_shooter_on_a_building-a-1_1720923508098.jpg
That building was most likely a 2/12 pitch. Most butler style buildings have a relatively flat roof structure and are easy to walk on, done it many times.
The 2 SS snipers were on a much steeper slope roof so I guess their safety wasn’t a concern. Just a stupid comment from the SS director.

That building was most likely a 2/12 pitch. Most butler style buildings have a relatively flat roof structure and are easy to walk on, done it many times.
The 2 SS snipers were on a much steeper slope roof so I guess their safety wasn’t a concern. Just a stupid comment from the SS director.
df5b11c12ed84bffa0eb6d0f5b2b4e7f_md.jpg

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
“That building in particular has a sloped roof at it’s highest point and so, you know, there’s a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn’t want to put somebody up on a sloped roof and so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building from the inside,” Cheatle said.
She's spinning ignorantly. If she wants to piss on our boots and tell us it's raining, it would be a good idea to make sure we weren't indoors and wearing the boots. I mean rarely do you get people that have risen to that level of power make a statement like that which can be proven false with images within a couple of minutes.

had
She's spinning ignorantly. If she wants to piss on our boots and tell us it's raining, it would be a good idea to make sure we weren't indoors and wearing the boots. I mean rarely do you get people that have risen to that level of power make a statement like that which can be proven false with images within a couple of minutes.
she may be so stupid that she actually believes it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT