ADVERTISEMENT

Fair Q

Yeah, I read that it was brought up in closing. I deleted. In fairness, he wasn’t indicted for election interference, that’s how they framed it at trial.
Trump has never been indicted much less found guilty of either sexual assault or sedition, but that hasn't stopped the Ds or the legacy media from saying it over and over and over and over.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Yeah, I read that it was brought up in closing. I deleted. In fairness, he wasn’t indicted for election interference, that’s how they framed it at trial.
They added election interference because:

1. The bookkeeping dispute was a misdemeanor at the worst.
2. The statute of limitations on the bookkeeping entry had expired.

They had to add election interference (which had already been debunked by the FEC) in order to charge a felony and to extend the SoL.

If you ever want to know how weak, impotent, and useless the Republican Party is watch how much punishment Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook receive.

Versus the democrats who have ruthlessly had their political enemies thrown in jail.

The Republican Party has existed during my lifetime solely to legitimize the left.

If you ever want to know how weak, impotent, and useless the Republican Party is watch how much punishment Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook receive.

Versus the democrats who have ruthlessly had their political enemies thrown in jail.

The Republican Party has existed during my lifetime solely to legitimize the left.
To be fair, government agencies and elected AG's have every motivation to keep Democrats in Power. And that gives the democrats much more power when it comes to using government to investigate or prosecute anyone. The examples of this abuse over the past several years are well documented.

Private sector = motivated to vote republican, with the possible exception of mega-cap Tech.
Public sector = motivated to keep democrats in power

Simple as that.

Arizona How Does That Happen GIF by GIPHY News

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT