ADVERTISEMENT

Fear!

BulldogJimmy

National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2019
I have often wondered if this word FEAR is the get out of trouble word that Police,and The White Majority use when they are accused of killing,or just threatening to do harm to Minorities? I picked up the paper recently and read that The St.Louis couple that pulled weapons on BLM marchers said this is why they chose this means.This excuse or believed truth usually works.I was taught that " The fear of THE LORD is the beginning of wisdom" and in most of these cases i am too wise to believe they are all legit. I hope others don't think this will work for them.Now that's Wisdom! Equal Justice for all is truth and that scares people.

Reactions: zingerdawg
tenor.gif

I have often wondered if this word FEAR is the get out of trouble word that Police,and The White Majority use when they are accused of killing,or just threatening to do harm to Minorities? I picked up the paper recently and read that The St.Louis couple that pulled weapons on BLM marchers said this is why they chose this means.This excuse or believed truth usually works.I was taught that " The fear of THE LORD is the beginning of wisdom" and in most of these cases i am too wise to believe they are all legit. I hope others don't think this will work for them.Now that's Wisdom! Equal Justice for all is truth and that scares people.
https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/charles-barkley-says-politicians-whites-190237880.hamlet

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT