ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Rosenstein's arse today. TODAY!!!*

Rosenstein is a weasel and I think he's out to get Trump but I'm going to have to call bullshat on this one. Even Rosenstein wouldn't be arrogant enough to pen the letter advocating firing Comey and then try to be the point man in a coup attempt. All he would have to do is hire a spec counsel and turn the wolves loose.

Reactions: dirtytoeddawg
Don't fire him! No, no, no. That is a NY Times setup to bait POTUS into just that. Wait for declassification of unredacted docs (assuming it really happens) to implicate Rosenstein so badly no one can question his firing at THAT time.

Do it now, and all the lefties scream that POTUS is trying to sabotage Russia crap, big push to stop doc release will get bigger, etc. Let Rosey squirm in his chair for a bit longer.

so now the failing New York Times is good? I'm confused.

But as always I condone a shower

Fire Sessions now. Hire a new AG to remove Rosenstein from heading up investigation. I really honestly believe they tried their best to set Trump up. Starting with Obama and Comey. I think the whole Russian meeting with Don Jr was pushed from DNC/Obama and was intended to show collusion. Unfortunately for them I don't think they ever saw Trump not backing down and releasing all of this information. Normally defeated politicians simply walk away, you know for the sake of the country. F' every one of those b'turds.

You've been confused for a very long time puke.

So trump and all of you on here who calls it the failing New York Times was wrong or you just want so bad to only believe this one story.

As always keep the water warm and shower for me.

So trump and all of you on here who calls it the failing New York Times was wrong or you just want so bad to only believe this one story.

Actually I think the NYT is just trolling with garbage supplied by McCabe. They are just trying to sell newspapers. McCabe knows he's fkt. His indictment will be issued in the next few days. JMO he is trying to bring down others, probably so they will have to side with him or some other desperate strategy. But McCabe is where this horse shit came from. I know that for a fact.
Everyone's notes from that meeting have been examined. Lisa Page kept the most extensive notes and there is no mention of the plan. Plus, she says it is not true. She has apparently been truthful in a bid to stay out of jail and/or save her law license.
I don't think there will be any immediate moves over this because the declassified documents are going to legally expose McCabe, Strzok, Ohr & maybe Comey. If Rosenstein is implicated, so be it. If not, he'll be fired a little later … as he should be.
A plot inside the FBI to alter the outcome of the presidential election and then when that failed, a plot to fabricate evidence for the purpose of bringing down the duly elected President of the United States is called a coup. That is high crime
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

Last edited:
Don't fire him! No, no, no. That is a NY Times setup to bait POTUS into just that. Wait for declassification of unredacted docs (assuming it really happens) to implicate Rosenstein so badly no one can question his firing at THAT time.

Do it now, and all the lefties scream that POTUS is trying to sabotage Russia crap, big push to stop doc release will get bigger, etc. Let Rosey squirm in his chair for a bit longer.

Yep

This is leaked from one of two sources imo. McCabe camp or Mueller camp. And is definitely bait. Hannity & co need to pipe down.

Stay the course, release the documents, hells coming soon enough.

You’re still confused. This ain’t checkers.

h0508BB38

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT