ADVERTISEMENT

Flash to Trump supporters. He now says it's okay to protest

elevator

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2001
by standing arm in arm. Kneeling is still out for now. Not sure yet about the missionary position. What say ye loyal minions?

Reactions: brgodawgs
by standing arm in arm. Kneeling is still out for now. Not sure yet about the missionary position. What say ye loyal minions?
And?
Spoken like a true Minion of Oidiot...that's what ye say... Lol
Having a rough year are ya?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
And?
Spoken like a true Minion of Oidiot...that's what ye say... Lol
Having a rough year are ya?

Once again no answers to the actual question. It is amazing how 99% of replies here are personal attacks without addressing simple questions.
Some of the best years of my life right now.

What is legal (okay) is not necessarily good.

Wearing sock with police depicted as pigs is legal but it is not good.

Kneeling when the flag is presented during the national anthem is legal but it is not good.

The majority of Americans are good and do not respect this kind of protest.

Reactions: Lady Dog
I think these "protest," either by kneeling, or standing arm-in-arm, by athletes who have no skin in the game, are pathetic. If these professionals believe in the "cause," they need to refuse to play and stop accepting any of the white man's money.
Hell, I'm still waiting for somebody to write a grammatically correct response to what "racial injustice" our liberal brethren are referring to. If it's in reference to blacks being disproportionately targeted and killed by police officers, the statistics prove this hypothesis to be incorrect.
bill-walton-vietnam-660x330.jpg

Last edited:
I think these "protest," either by knelling, or standing arm-in-arm, by athletes who have no skin in the game, are pathetic. If these professionals believe in the "cause," they need to refuse to play and stop accepting any of the white man's money.
Hell, I'm still waiting for somebody to write a grammatically correct response to what "racial injustice" our liberal brethren are referring to. If it's in reference to blacks being disproportionately targeted and killed by police officers, the statistics prove this hypothesis to be incorrect.
bill-walton-vietnam-660x330.jpg

My question would be, which "Racial injustices" are supported by a consensus of the people or law? To answer my own question - zero. Doesn't mean racial injustice doesn't exist somewhere but America doesn't support it.

Reactions: wayxpython
I was forced to vote for the idiot and certainly don't agree with his "tweets". However, anything other than standing at attention to honor the flag is stupid and disrespectful. What are these ass clown millionaires doing on the off days to help their cause. Kneeling doesn't get shit accomplished unless they are looking to give someone a blow job.

What is legal (okay) is not necessarily good.

Wearing sock with police depicted as pigs is legal but it is not good.

Kneeling when the flag is presented during the national anthem is legal but it is not good.

The majority of Americans are good and do not respect this kind of protest.
I agree. The issue is not whether the players have a right to express their opinion. They do, and nobody disputes this fact. Instead, the issue is whether their protest is an effective way to communicate their grievance in a manner that doesn't offend the entire country. By disrespecting the anthem, they are causing far more hard feelings than they are winning converts. In fact, they are turning people off. This will backfire badly on the NFL. I predict the NFL will go the college route and play the anthem before the teams come out.

Here's an interesting point. I notice the media loves to quote athletes and celebrities who hate Trump. But, I don't see them quoting Shaq. With his father's military career, is there any doubt how Shaq feels about this issue? I also notice that there are other athletes, such as Jim Brown, who oppose the protest. But, the only way I found out his view was from a non-MSM outlet. What does that tell you?

Reactions: Lady Dog

Do you have no respect for every wounde warrior or every military military member who lost their life while fighting for our freedoms?

ADVERTISEMENT