ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Fly Fishing around Cashiers, NC…

Lumpdawg

War Daddy
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2001
Heading to Cashiers next week and possibly looking for a little fly-fishing. I know it July and kind of late, but does anyone have a guide or direction? Thanks in advance

Heading to Cashiers next week and possibly looking for a little fly-fishing. I know it July and kind of late, but does anyone have a guide or direction? Thanks in advance
I’d recommend calling Brookings Anglers in Cashiers, the sooner the better. If there is any private water available, there are some wonderful creeks with large fish in the area. Enjoy!

And you have one large set of antlers in your avatar.
Her was the third largest buck killed in GA that year. Netted 159 2/8” as an 8 pointer and dressed at 253#. Part of my ashes will be spread around that stand when I cross over the river one day. Killed a bigger one last Thanksgiving morning.
I used to go to the iron bridge off bullpen and then hike upstream.
Hiked that hike just last week. Our favorite spot when we stay in Highlands. I won a photo contest with a picture from that hike. Rainy, foggy morning. Rain quit…just misty and a little bit of light was peaking through. ill post it tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT