ADVERTISEMENT

For my Christian brothers who may be unaware.

freespeechisfree

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021

Between Moshe and the destruction of the 2nd temple only 9 red heifers have been prepared.

According to Maimonides:

The Tenth Red Heifer Will be Prepared by the Messiah​

In recounting this historical record in his commentary to the Mishna, the great Maimonides ends with the enigmatic statement: "... and the tenth red heifer will be accomplished by the king, the Messiah; may he be revealed speedily, Amen, May it be G-d's will."

https://www.israel365news.com/35527...e-mosques-on-temple-mount-calls-for-violence/

"The Hamas journal Al–Rassala published an article claiming that the slogan “Al Aqsa is in Danger” is no longer sufficient because the Israelis are already working on manifesting the Temple rituals that would “Judaize the holy mosques”."

Coming to a theater(earth) near you this coming Pesach.

Last edited:

Between Moshe and the destruction of the 2nd temple only 9 red heifers have been prepared.

According to Maimonides:

In recounting this historical record in his commentary to the Mishna, the great Maimonides ends with the enigmatic statement: "... and the tenth red heifer will be accomplished by the king, the Messiah; may he be revealed speedily, Amen, May it be G-d's will."

https://www.israel365news.com/35527...e-mosques-on-temple-mount-calls-for-violence/

"The Hamas journal Al–Rassala published an article claiming that the slogan “Al Aqsa is in Danger” is no longer sufficient because the Israelis are already working on manifesting the Temple rituals that would “Judaize the holy mosques”."

was unaware, but for some reason find this interesting.

According to Maimonides:

I am proud and happy to be your Christian brother. In my most, well sorta most, maybe not so most, humble opinion, screw what the Palestinians want. They gave up their right to an opinion regarding governance in Israel when their elected government, Hamas, slaughtered, raped, and burned alive 1300 innocents. From the rubble to the sea, up a rope they can pee. In my humble opinion, of course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT