ADVERTISEMENT

For those who claim there is no difference between GOP and Dem...

BigDaddyDawgBreath

Hairy Cooontex
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
"Except for my man Trump" take a look at this photo below.

The brazen hypocrisy of these folks. UK and Canada still locked down hard. Japan has talked about canceling Olympics again. UK is not only locked down by their Prime Minister just announced he is *delaying* the lift of their lockdown for 4 more weeks because of the Delta variant. In spite of the UK having a very high vaccination level (almost highest in the world) and vaccine makers saying Delta variant does not beat their vaccines.

Yet here is that same Prime Minister, and the Queen, and Biden and the rest all hamming it up on the beach with zero masks or distancing - right after they did the official G7 photo with theatrical distancing between them.

Why have our lives in Georgia been different than this since April of last year? Because of Brian Kemp. That's it. If y'all don't understand the monstrously vast difference between politicos like this and folks like DeSantis/Kemp/Cotton/Abbott/insert name of many others then you are eat up with a case of the dumb ass.

I don't think people understand how big a difference it makes.

I disagree with Kemp about things at time, but I also disagree with my spouse occasionally too, and I damn sure ain't gonna be stupid enough to let a huckster fool me that Abrams being in charge (dyed in the wool member of this crew right here) is better.

The brazen hypocrisy of these folks. UK and Canada still locked down hard. Japan has talked about canceling Olympics again. UK is not only locked down by their Prime Minister just announced he is *delaying* the lift of their lockdown for 4 more weeks because of the Delta variant. In spite of the UK having a very high vaccination level (almost highest in the world) and vaccine makers saying Delta variant does not beat their vaccines.

Yet here is that same Prime Minister, and the Queen, and Biden and the rest all hamming it up on the beach with zero masks or distancing - right after they did the official G7 photo with theatrical distancing between them.

Why have our lives in Georgia been different than this since April of last year? Because of Brian Kemp. That's it. If y'all don't understand the monstrously vast difference between politicos like this and folks like DeSantis/Kemp/Cotton/Abbott/insert name of many others then you are eat up with a case of the dumb ass.

I disagree with Kemp about things at time, but I also disagree with my spouse occasionally too, and I damn sure ain't gonna be stupid enough to let a huckster fool me that Abrams being in charge (dyed in the wool member of this crew right here) is better.

Don’t forget the dorky elbow bumping. The most beta male thing ever. Although, it is useful for spotting the guy in the room who will dutifully refill your drink whenever you hand him your glass without having to even ask. Silver lining.

Out of all the guys you mentioned, I don't think I remember seeing a single one of them campaigning against your man Trump. Maybe it's because they realized exactly what you are pointing out. And yeah, Kemp is better than Abrams but I seem to remember him being pretty dedicated to cleaning up the voter roles as SoS before his election. I doubt he would have turned that election over to Abrams.

It would have been nice if all the loyal Pubs had figured out a way to hold their nose and their fire and actually supported a guy that enacted policies they claim to support like I've been holding my nose and voting for the Bush family, McCain and Romney even though I didn't like any of them as leaders. If the Lincoln Project Pubs, the George Will media types, the leaders and former Pub leaders like Christine Todd Whitman, Susan Molinari, Murkowski, Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, Jeff Flake and on and on had worked as hard FOR Trump as the guys you mentioned worked for the Patricians and Neo Cons of the past, maybe Pubs would still have the exec branch and both chambers.

Is anyone surprised the world elites put on a show and then act completely different when the cameras are supposed to be looking elsewhere?

Stacy can out eat 99% of the voters at the Ryans Family Steak House.

Been saying this for months. The way to send a message is to primary an incumbent governor. Not to mention if Vernon Jones ran it takes race off the table. What else does she have?

Been saying this for months. The way to send a message is to primary an incumbent governor. Not to mention if Vernon Jones ran it takes race off the table. What else does she have?
And I'm not telling anyone to avoid Kemp at all costs, but please at least consider the options.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT