ADVERTISEMENT

For Trump to win in November he just needs to KISS Kamala

dawgsofga

Dawg For Life
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2002
What I mean by KISS is "Keep It Simple Sir".

Just ask the American people (as others have done in previous elections)

1. Are you and your family better now or during my 4 years?
2. Let's compare prices and inflation during my administration versus Biden/Harris. Let's look at mortgage and other interest rates that have went out of control high during Biden/Harris, compare how much you are paying for gas now versus when I was in office. How much more are you paying for groceries and other items now versus my administration.
3. Let's compare the amount of illegal immigrants - ( a word that Harris will not even say) that came in during my administration - (when Harris and Biden fought to keep the wall from being built along the U.S./Mexican border) versus the Biden/Harris administration that have entered into our country.
4. Harris wants to eliminate fracking and wants to continue to enrich Venezuela, Iran and other nations versus enriching our own and being totally energy dependent.
5. Harris not only wants to continue to keep the borders open for all to come...it has also been documented that she wants to give complete amnesty and citizenship to them all.
6. Let's ask Harris to explain how she could lead the charge in lying to the American people by keeping the incompetency of Biden hidden from the American people for the past 4 years.
7. Harris has won the exact number of Presidential primary elections than anyone of you the American people....ZERO.
8. I FORGOT TO ADD THIS ONE - Harris has also said that she wants everyone in this country - NOT - everyone in this country legally, but everyone in this country legally and illegally to receive free medical care and a free education!
9. AND THIS ONE - Trump should compare the unrest in our world today compared to when he was in office. Putin attacked other countries in Obama's terms and of course we know what Putin has done and is doing under the term of Biden/Harris.

Let's start there and let the American people know who she is and what her America would look like according to her own words.

Last edited:

2. Let's compare prices and inflation during my administration versus Biden/Harris. Let's look at mortgage and other interest rates that have went out of control high during Biden/Harris, compare how much you are paying for gas now versus when I was in office. How much more are you paying for groceries and other items now versus my administration.
3. Let's compare the amount of illegal immigrants - ( a word that Harris will not even say) that came in during my administration - (when Harris and Biden fought to keep the wall from being built along the U.S./Mexican border) versus the Biden/Harris administration that have entered into our country.
4. Harris wants to eliminate fracking and wants to continue to enrich Venezuela, Iran and other nations versus enriching our own and being totally energy dependent.
5. Harris not only wants to continue to keep the borders open for all to come...it has also been documented that she wants to give complete amnesty and citizenship to them all.
6. Let's ask Harris to explain how she could lead the charge in lying to the American people by keeping the incompetency of Biden hidden from the American people for the past 4 years.
7. Harris has won the exact number of Presidential primary elections than anyone of you the American people....ZERO.

Let's start there and let the American people know who she is and what her America would look like according to her own words.
No doubt Trump will be hammering those Facts home, but at the same time the msm will hide or lie about those same Facts. Frustrating to say the least.

8. I FORGOT TO ADD THIS ONE - Harris has also said that she wants everyone in this country - NOT - everyone in this country legally, but everyone in this country legally and illegally to receive free medical care and a free education!
9. AND THIS ONE - Trump should compare the unrest in our world today compared to when he was in office. Putin attacked other countries in Obama's terms and of course we know what Putin has done and is doing under the term of Biden/Harris.

He needs to STFU and let her talk as world and economic events unfold.

Hiding? She's will speak in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, NC, Arizona and Nevada this week. You may not agree with a word she says, but that isn't hiding.
Speaking to her supporters on the campaign trail is not hiding, not taking a single question from a reporter for 15 straight days is the problem.
She needs to face the press and take a few pointed questions and see how she responds to issues in the US and around the world.

Hiding? She's will speak in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, NC, Arizona and Nevada this week. You may not agree with a word she says, but that isn't hiding.

if you think reading from a teleprompter,
hiding from any serious conversation is acceptable,
the southern expression is,
" Bless Your Heart."
one time post for you...

pug

Hiding? She will speak in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, NC, Arizona and Nevada this week. You may not agree with a word she says, but that isn't hiding.

She has yet to speak to the press without a Teleprompter. No worries, she’s only been the presumptive nominee for nearly 2 weeks. Imagine the 💩 show the MSM would have it roles were reversed!

Reactions: dawgsofga
It is all coming down to the economy and immigration. Since Cackles is the VP for an administration that has been horrific in both areas, if Trump is smart he will let her do some explaining to voters on those 2 issues.

1) 4 years ago we were at home as Trump told us to ingest bleach. Remember "we'll all be back in church for Easter"? "Get together for Memorial Day picnics" etc, etc.
2) Inflation was low because we were home not spending money. Not going anywhere lowered gas prices.4)
4) We were producing enough oil on our own until Trump literally bowed to a Saudi Prince and opened to world markets. Biden has approved more drilling permits than Trump did. Not his fault if they are not drilling on those permits.

Reactions: GarrDawg
1) 4 years ago we were at home as Trump told us to ingest bleach. Remember "we'll all be back in church for Easter"? "Get together for Memorial Day picnics" etc, etc.
2) Inflation was low because we were home not spending money. Not going anywhere lowered gas prices.4)
4) We were producing enough oil on our own until Trump literally bowed to a Saudi Prince and opened to world markets. Biden has approved more drilling permits than Trump did. Not his fault if they are not drilling on those permits.
BLM issued many of those 6000 + in North Dakota etal where companies were waiting on the Keystone to carry their product. Also offshore leases are down 90% with Biden

Last edited:

Biden bragged about undoing trumps energy policies. He made a huge show of it. Were you watching? That’s why we saw an immediate sustained and significant price increase in gas.

Inflation took off under Biden due to massive increases in US money printing and a politicized Fed that didn’t want to raise interest rates. Until it was too late that is.

Approving drilling permits is worthless if you add fees to make the unprofitable as this brain dead fake president did.

Are you lying or actually that brainwashed?

Factcheck.org

Hiding? She will speak in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, NC, Arizona and Nevada this week. You may not agree with a word she says, but that isn't hiding.
She will not do interviews, because she can not do well in them. She can not go off script, she is much to stupid to speak from her heart or mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT