ADVERTISEMENT

Ford Mustang Convertible Base MSRP: $32,970

DawgHammarskjold

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
AAZ4C1u.img

The legendary Mustang received a refresh for 2018 sporting a new, sleeker design as well as additional technology and features. The pony car has a restyled grille and hood with new vents designed to give it a more aggressive look. All Mustangs now feature LED headlights and taillights as well as a new bumper and fascia. The 2022 Mustang Convertible is available with two standard engine choices: a 2.3-liter 310-horsepower EcoBoost or a 5.0-liter V8 that generates an impressive 460 horsepower. In addition, the new EcoBoost High Performance Package adds a 2.3-liter EcoBoost derived from the Focus RS that produces 330 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque.

AAZ4JwF.img

Ford Mustang Convertible​

The EcoBoost High Performance Package gives Mustang a performance-oriented look with a large black front splitter, black belly pan, brake cooling ducts from the Mustang GT, a black grille with an offset tri-bar Mustang emblem, 2.3L High Performance Package fender badges, magnetic gray mirrors, a raised blade rear spoiler and metallic gray hood stripes. Two special editions are offered for the 2022 Mustang Convertible: a California Special based on the Mustang GT Premium, and a Coastal Limited Edition for the Mustang EcoBoost Premium. The California Special includes a black grille, GT/CS side stripes, rear fender scoop and 19-inch 5-spoke painted machined wheels. The Coastal Limited Edition features 19-inch machined-face dark-painted aluminum wheels, side stripes, rear fender scoop, black grille, lighted Coastal sill plates and Coastal interior badge. Mustang Coastal Limited Edition is available in Brittany Blue, Cyber Orange and Rapid Red.

AAZ4C1u.img

The legendary Mustang received a refresh for 2018 sporting a new, sleeker design as well as additional technology and features. The pony car has a restyled grille and hood with new vents designed to give it a more aggressive look. All Mustangs now feature LED headlights and taillights as well as a new bumper and fascia. The 2022 Mustang Convertible is available with two standard engine choices: a 2.3-liter 310-horsepower EcoBoost or a 5.0-liter V8 that generates an impressive 460 horsepower. In addition, the new EcoBoost High Performance Package adds a 2.3-liter EcoBoost derived from the Focus RS that produces 330 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque.
Seems as though ALL car dealers are just a bunch of machiavellians…..and they have become worse through this chip shortage shat.

Screw’em, hope they all go out of business. I’m okay with just going to a horse and carriage…..makes better sense to me. It will probably even stay “charged” longer than the EV.

Reactions: EufaulaDawg
Seems as though ALL car dealers are just a bunch of machiavellians…..and they have become worse through this chip shortage shat.

Screw’em, hope they all go out of business. I’m okay with just going to a horse and carriage…..makes better sense to me. It will probably even stay “charged” longer than the EV.
A machiavellian Chevy dealer near me went out of business almost ten years ago (slimy arses) and were replaced by Honda. The Honda dealership is still holding on, despite not having any top selling EVs.

A machiavellian Chevy dealer near me went out of business almost ten years ago (slimy arses) and were replaced by Honda. The Honda dealership is still holding on, despite not having any top selling EVs.
They’re all FOS it seems, especially around here.

One of the Honda dealerships that I have traded with in the past seems to be the worst of the bunch……just making their rules up as they go.

Honda’s are great vehicles, as well as Toyota. But I have a long memory, will never step foot back in this particular dealership after buying 3 vehicles prior.

I understand they have to keep their doors open and charge a little more because of the shortage……but don’t lie and waste my time.

Disclosure seems to go against their business practices. It will eventually catch up to some of these guys….

Of course I do; I have a small Ford dealership and the family owns seven more in the Midwest. We have been in the business since 1951.
Of course I do; I have a small Ford dealership and the family owns seven more in the Midwest. We have been in the business since 1951.
However, I hope you guys stay in business - 😏.

Had a buddy that I grew up with who’s family owned a Ford dealership…..the only one in the county.

They were/are some fine fine folks.

Wish my Ford Super Duty would come in. Ordered in January. Built May 1 and been at railyard since May 5th. Missed 6 delivery windows. Now showing as delivered to the dealer but dealer hasn’t seen it. And they are telling me they can not call the railyard.

any suggestions @DawgHammarskjold ??

Last edited:
Wish my Ford Super Duty would come in. Ordered in January. Built May 1 and been at railyard since May 5th. Missed 6 delivery windows. Now showing as delivered to the dealer but dealer hasn’t seen it. And they are telling me they can not call the railyard.

bake ham….

Reactions: Dawgs2001GATA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT