ADVERTISEMENT

Four quotes from Trump supporters the past week....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Nikki Haley- "Quit whining about her! The campaign is not gonna win talking about crowd sizes. It's not gonna win talking about what race Kamala Harris is. It's not gonna win talking about whether she's dumb.

Megyn Kelly- I will say in that discussion with Elon he seemed quite rambling. It was like...he rambles. He goes on too long at his rallies, in these exchanges and at his presser yesterday. You get kind of bored. You lose the thread. You lose the audience.

Kellyanne Conway- The winning formula for President Trump is very easy to see. It's fewer insults, more insight and that policy contrast.

Perhaps the strongest

Peter Navarro (went to jail for Trump)- It's insane to attack Kamala Harris personally when the attacks on her actual policy statements will be much more devastating.

What they say is obviously true, but when have we ever seen Trump do what they are saying he should do or not do what they say he shouldn't. Third campaign and it's never really happened.

Reactions: LRA Dawg and pawd
Nikki Haley- "Quit whining about her! The campaign is not gonna win talking about crowd sizes. It's not gonna win talking about what race Kamala Harris is. It's not gonna win talking about whether she's dumb.

Megyn Kelly- I will say in that discussion with Elon he seemed quite rambling. It was like...he rambles. He goes on too long at his rallies, in these exchanges and at his presser yesterday. You get kind of bored. You lose the thread. You lose the audience.

Kellyanne Conway- The winning formula for President Trump is very easy to see. It's fewer insults, more insight and that policy contrast.

Perhaps the strongest

Peter Navarro (went to jail for Trump)- It's insane to attack Kamala Harris personally when the attacks on her actual policy statements will be much more devastating.

What they say is obviously true, but when have we ever seen Trump do what they are saying he should do or not do what they say he shouldn't. Third campaign and it's never really happened.
Anybody who thinks he’s going to somehow pivot to focus on policy is going to be deeply disappointed. This is who he is and it’s only going to get worse.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg and pawd

Perhaps the strongest

Yeah, well tell me something I don't already know. As cringe worthy as Trump can be at times his actions speak far louder. Between Trump and Kamala it's a no brainer, I'll take TRUMP!

Yeah, well tell me something I don't already know. As cringe worthy as Trump can be at times his actions speak far louder. Between Trump and Kamala it's a no brainer, I'll take TRUMP!
When they say these things, don't think they are worried about losing people who hate Democrats or people who love Trump. The people he's firing up and making laugh at rallies are in the bag. They're worried about reaching a wider audience.

When they say these things, don't think they are worried about losing people who hate Democrats or people who love Trump. The people he's firing up and making laugh at rallies are in the bag. They're worried about reaching a wider audience.
It’s true. He needs to shut up. But still a bazillion times better than the one you support.

Anybody who thinks he’s going to somehow pivot to focus on policy is going to be deeply disappointed. This is who he is and it’s only going to get worse.

He did last time. There is a precedent. We may be disappointed for sure. But there is some history. The history with Kamala is to do the worst job ever done. That would be more disastrous imo.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.go...nt-donald-j-trumps-first-two-years-in-office/

Do you know how hard it was to find this. I googled positive policy changes done under Trump. They have this buried on page five. The nbc article I linked for you the other day about his approval ratings remaining steady, I couldn’t even find

Edit: found it on page six

Reactions: ToddBburn
I agree, but Trump is Trump.

He did last time. There is a precedent. We may be disappointed for sure. But there is some history. The history with Kamala is to do the worst job ever done. That would be more disastrous imo.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.go...nt-donald-j-trumps-first-two-years-in-office/

Do you know how hard it was to find this. I googled positive policy changes done under Trump. They have this buried on page five. The nbc article I linked for you the other day about his approval ratings remaining steady, I couldn’t even find

Trump isn't capable of pivoting. It isn't going to happen. He couldn't do it if he wanted to, but he has no interest in pivoting. In fact, he is likely to get worse every single day as we get closer to November.

Reactions: celticdawg

Perhaps the strongest

Here's a quote from a Trump supporter.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Trump isn't capable of pivoting. It isn't going to happen. He couldn't do it if he wanted to, but he has no interest in pivoting. In fact, he is likely to get worse every single day as we get closer to November.

That is your new strategy. He is unhinged. He is unwell. He is weird. People are realizing this is a fourth grade strategy as well. You would be better served just to let him keep doing it. Instead you are right down in the mud with him. Thus the odds are starting to change towards Trump. I have no issue with the strategy of going after her intelligence. I think he should stay miles away from her race, 1-6 and stay away from the every day name calling. Her intelligence is a weakness. What will happen is her lack of it will come out like usual before the election. And people will say trump was right. Or it will come out after she is elected and the same Trump was right will be parroted over and over to the Dems.

The race comments from him are a horrendous strategy. Even if they are also 100 percent true, it never looks good. The intelligence for the job I hope he stays on. I might tell him to go about it in a different way. But that wouldn’t be Trump.

Too bad you didn’t listen to him about Biden’s brain or his influence peddling. We may have avoided a president having to help other countries because he owed it to them. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Approval ratings for Trump??? Still relatively low. Only W's second half is lower. As for steady. well yeah, when you can shoot someone dead in the middle of 5th Avenue and your supporters will still mindlessly support you, you tend to get steady numbers.

• Haha
Approval ratings for Trump??? Still relatively low. Only W's second half is lower. As for steady. well yeah, when you can shoot someone dead in the middle of 5th Avenue and your supporters will still mindlessly support you, you tend to get steady numbers.
Didn’t work for Biden. And you guys pretended he was ok for three years. He and Kamala had the worst approval ratings of all time. Kamala beat Quayle and Cheney. You guys are so desperate you have found a way to support someone who did a worse job than Quayle for president

Hard to find? Buried? That is the Trump's Whitehouse Archives. Why are they burying it? And its pure propaganda.

Didn’t work for Biden. And you guys pretended he was ok for three years. He and Kamala had the worst approval ratings of all time. Kamala best Quayle and Cheney. You guys are so desperate you have found a way to support some who did a worse job than Quayle for president
I'm not a Biden apologist. I'm perfectly comfortable calling it both ways.

Biden has his faults...but this Trump populist cult, its the kind of thing you dont come back from. He has already destroyed the Republican party / conservative movement. I fear how he will leave the country.

That is your new strategy. He is unhinged. He is unwell. He is weird. People are realizing this is a fourth grade strategy as well. You would be better served just to let him keep doing it. Instead you are right down in the mud with him. Thus the odds are starting to change towards Trump. I have no issue with the strategy of going after her intelligence. I think he should stay miles away from her race, 1-6 and stay away from the every day name calling. Her intelligence is a weakness. What will happen is her lack of it will come out like usual before the election. And people will say trump was right. Or it will come out after she is elected and the same Trump was right will be parroted over and over to the Dems.

The race comments from him are a horrendous strategy. Even if they are also 100 percent true, it never looks good. The intelligence for the job I hope he stays on. I might tell him to go about it in a different way. But that wouldn’t be Trump.

Too bad you didn’t listen to him about Biden’s brain or his influence peddling. We may have avoided a president having to help other countries because he owed it to them. 🤦‍♂️
New strategy? I've been saying this for years now. He's just making it more and more difficult to explain away his aberrant behavior.

Reactions: JerseyDawg
Hard to find? Buried? That is the Trump's Whitehouse Archives. Why are they burying it? And its pure propaganda.
When you google anything positive about trump’s prior term it is so hard to find. They bury it so far down the list. This is total manipulation. This should bother you. But you only see trump.

Reactions: ToddBburn

Biden has his faults...but this Trump populist cult, its the kind of thing you dont come back from. He has already destroyed the Republican party / conservative movement. I fear how he will leave the country.
Trump has his faults. For sure. But what is happening on the left is a little too scary to ignore. She is admitting to price control. What will happen next will be the media saying how great this has been. And lead to more and more of this type of thing from big government.

We just had the media cover up for Biden for four years. Not one lefty media member decided that they should check on this story blasted by right wing media everywhere. Not one single one did. Instead they backed the deep fake narrative. These guys had sources inside the white house. And nothing.

Trump didn’t break the Republican Party. He did change it. He represented a group that is sick on bending the knee to the democrats. It reared its ugly head again with the border bill. No human with a brain would say that plan is a good idea. Yet they tried to shove it down our throats. Hopefully it will morph into something in between when he is finally gone. Less controversial. But also realizing we don’t need to bend the knee to the globalist Democrat party. We didn’t hit the lowest approval rating ever for these guys because they did a good job.

If you can’t see a choice between Kamala and Trump. I can’t help you. I get the hatred. I don’t like him either. But we have seen him as a president. We have seen her as a vp. The success was quite different. Saying otherwise is very disingenuous

Reactions: oilslick
It isn’t because it is not out there. Tell you what. Google positive trump news and positive Kamala news. See how far you have to search to get to either. It should bring it right to the top. That is how it works with Kamala. I found that Trump article on page five. Had to specifically google Trump steady approval rating to find the article above. You want to know how this works. Why trump has been successful in getting nominations. Watch this video. You won’t. But this is the bs that sheep never see.

The media mogul Joe Rogan found this.

This is it in a nutshell. Bill Mahre. As liberal as it gets. These guys say they are afraid to say anything negative about Biden or positive about Trump. Same people kissing his ass and literally kissing him. Mahre had to actually say, well, we should call them as we see them. They are so nice after staying in his hotels for free. Even whoopie, who would shoot him tomorrow kissed him. Morning Joe the same. And people buy the manipulation daily.

New strategy? I've been saying this for years now. He's just making it more and more difficult to explain away his aberrant behavior.
It looks like the same thing he is doing. The weird thing is a good strategy?. It was fun for you guys at first. Now looks like him. And that is how it is playing out. His behavior is exactly the same as it has always been. Same man in 2016 responded to a question about calling women fat dogs. He said only Rosie O’Donnell. He hasn’t changed a bit.

It looks like the same thing he is doing. The weird thing is a good strategy?. It was fun for you guys at first. Now looks like him. And that is how it is playing out. His behavior is exactly the same as it has always been. Same man in 2016 responded to a question about calling women fat dogs. He said only Rosie O’Donnell. He hasn’t changed a bit.
We can agree to disagree on that one. My view is that the Trump supporters are being as stubborn about seeing his deterioration as Biden supporters, me included, were in seeing his deterioration. I guess we will see how it plays out soon enough.

• Haha
We can agree to disagree on that one. My view is that the Trump supporters are being as stubborn about seeing his deterioration as Biden supporters, me included, were in seeing his deterioration. I guess we will see how it plays out soon enough.

Come on. That one is funny.

Come on. That one is funny.
I also laughed, because I'm well aware of the fact that Swift did not endorse Trump. Whether it causes some confusion amongst the less engaged of if Swift finds it as funny may be a different topic.

This is true. I tried to post something 2 weeks ago I had commented on a couple of weeks earlier and is was gone. Page unavailable was the response I got. That was about Kamala’s stances/positions in 2020. I have experienced it looking for information on both sides. The search engines are definitely biased.

What Republican party/conservative movement? That's why Trump has gotten the gop nomination, because the so called conservative republican always talks the talk, but never walks the walk. Trump does what he says. People like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT