ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News Reporter Confirms the Atlantic Donald Trump Military Losers Story

The story has been shat on already by a dozen on the record individuals, plus actual documentation. Apologies.

Truly one of the more juvenile attempts of late.

Russian bounties, USPS, now this none sense.

Here’s the documents you speak of that blow yet another hole in this stupidity

Except that when you actually read the story, the anonymous sources don't directly confirm the quotes from the article. They say its possible.

And it is very possible, since the original sources are also anonymous, that the anonymous sources here might be the same people quoted in the first place.

But the proliferation of people who were there, commenting on the record, say this is false. It's enough to give you a headache.

Hey, so I was posting the song White Limo by the Foos , then saw this mess. Maybe , truly worst timing... 17 more years of this shit! Tell me I'm wrong?

If he said it, only about one person here—you all know which one—would still support him. If he didn’t, the usual suspects would defend him and many would bash him for other things. The entire issue turns not on what should happen if he said it, but whether he said it. THAT is the debate. There isn’t another one.

Personally, nothing he says surprises me, because I think he’s a narcissist. But I think it is reckless to credit these stories based on anonymous sources as the gospel truth. You may not like Trump, hell, I don’t like Trump, but the reporter wasn’t actually there when the alleged words were spoken. The reporter is ultimately repeating what others said, and because we don’t know their identity, there is no way to address the veracity or credibility of their claims and whether those claims can be substantiated in a way that is reliable.

Of course, no one gives a crap because it’s Trump, so his supporters believe him, and the detractors treat the allegations as the Gospels from the Bible.

This is life in a world without standards.

If he said it, only about one person here—you all know which one—would still support him. If he didn’t, the usual suspects would defend him and many would bash him for other things. The entire issue turns not on what should happen if he said it, but whether he said it. THAT is the debate. There isn’t another one.

Personally, nothing he says surprises me, because I think he’s a narcissist. But I think it is reckless to credit these stories based on anonymous sources as the gospel truth. You may not like Trump, hell, I don’t like Trump, but the reporter wasn’t actually there when the alleged words were spoken. The reporter is ultimately repeating what others said, and because we don’t know their identity, there is no way to address the veracity or credibility of their claims and whether those claims can be substantiated in a way that is reliable.

Of course, no one gives a crap because it’s Trump, so his supporters believe him, and the detractors treat the allegations as the Gospels from the Bible.

This is life in a world without standards.
The Atlantic story been confirmed by AP , WaPo and Fox
4BBB18E4-CABB-46A6-8B3C-E54286232329.png
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Jimy jenga
John Bolton said it was a lie, and he and trump don't exactly get along

Well, it’s really hard to go along with something when there’s official documents indicating otherwise. So doubt he has a choice.

Thats not what he said. He said HE did not hear him say that. Listen, I dont know if he said it or not and neither do you. If you look at things we KNOW he has said about John McCain, Gold Star Fathers, ect, it is not a stretch to believe these other quotes. I am a Trump voter, but he says and does a lot of sh** that I cannot give him a pass on. I have to be straight up because when the next President says something I disagree with, I cannot speak out if I allow Trump to say worse and not say anything.

The Atlantic story been confirmed by AP , WaPo and Fox
4BBB18E4-CABB-46A6-8B3C-E54286232329.png
[/QUOTE]
You mean the same anonymous sources were also interviewed by them? Or do you still not get how this works? Right now, there is an allegation that X happened. How do you know? Were you there? No, but A, B, C, and D told me. Okay, who are they? I can’t tell you that.

That’s certainly enough for an allegation. It is not enough to credit that allegation.

Of course, no one gives a crap because it’s Trump, so his supporters believe him, and the detractors treat the allegations as the Gospels from the Bible. This is life in a world without standards?
Isn't there a Bureau of Standards? Maybe I'm wrong. Oh well ...just thinking about possible job opportunities for chat members.

Thats not what he said. He said HE did not hear him say that. Listen, I dont know if he said it or not and neither do you. If you look at things we KNOW he has said about John McCain, Gold Star Fathers, ect, it is not a stretch to believe these other quotes. I am a Trump voter, but he says and does a lot of sh** that I cannot give him a pass on. I have to be straight up because when the next President says something I disagree with, I cannot speak out if I allow Trump to say worse and not say anything.
That's how a carefully crafted lie works. You start with something that you know happened, maybe used out of context, then something that "could have happened" or "sounds right," and its on from there.

We know he said some things about McCain's politics that he shouldn't have said out loud. Its already on record. Then you take it out of context, and say he was talking about McCain's military service.

Next, you add a similar sounding lie (sounds like something he said). Throw in a detail that fits public perception (like he didn't want to mess his hair up) but never happened, just to make a fuller story.

You may even get lucky and somebody "remembers" something like that (even though you actually just planted that memory) from years ago. Find some pissed off people that he fired, and the show is on.

I'll add this little gem: Isn't it a damn miracle that within 15 hours, the Biden campaign had fully produced ads, with quotes from Gold Star families' reactions to the story, airing on TV in battleground states?

Last edited:
That's how a carefully crafted lie works. You start with something that you know happened, maybe used out of context, then something that "could have happened" or "sounds right," and its on from there.

We know he said some things about McCain's politics that he shouldn't have said out loud. Its already on record. Then you take it out of context, talking about McCain's military service.

Next, you add a similar sounding lie (sounds like something he said). Throw in a detail that fits public perception (like he didn't want to mess his hair up) but never happened, just to make a fuller story.

You may even get lucky and somebody "remembers" something like that (even though you actually just planted that memory) from years ago. Find some pissed off people that he fired, and the show is on.

I'll add this little gem: Isn't it a damn miracle that within 15 hours, the Biden campaign had fully produced ads, with quotes from Gold Star families' reactions to the story, airing on TV in battleground states?
All true, but if you dont think Trump isn't capable of saying such things, you are a blind loyalist. I support his policies, not the narcissist person.

All true, but if you dont think Trump isn't capable of saying such things, you are a blind loyalist. I support his policies, not the narcissist person.
I never said he wasn't capable. In fact, that is one of the prerequisites for an effective lie. The listener has to believe he could have said it.

In my opinion, Trump will go overboard sometimes and say more than he needs to say. That leaves him open to misappropriation and taking comments out of context. Even his original points are at times intended to piss some people off.

DAWG1980 drowns puppies? How can you like someone like that? Sounds like a clown. Am I doing it right?
You can only wonder (and speculate) what other despicable things he's done. I mean, a guy like that is capable of most anything. Jeffrey Dahmer started out dissecting road kill and then moved on to killing animals to dissect. We all know where that led. What could OP do next?

What is it that he's hiding in his grandmother's basement?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT