ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News would rather have Hannity babbling instead of showing the Gold Star families of Abby Gate.

I’ve flipped to CNN, at least they’re showing it.
I have been watching Newsmax and MSNBC. I flipped to MSNBC during the gold star families. They totally ignored the speakers and were belly laughing at each other over some non sense.
They have showed almost nothing. It’s them sitting in a sound proof booth repeating their usual propaganda. I am not sure why they even bothered to go.

I have been watching Newsmax and MSNBC. I flipped to MSNBC during the gold star families. They totally ignored the speakers and were belly laughing at each other over some non sense.
They have showed almost nothing. It’s them sitting in a sound proof booth repeating their usual propaganda. I am not sure why they even bothered to go.
Just really disappointed in Fox. I suppose Hannity is their top draw but I’d much rather hear the families passionate speeches than hear him and Judge Jeanine regurgitate news that we’ve already heard.

I’ve flipped to CNN, at least they’re showing it.
I like Hannity. But he is stuck on himself. He ALWAYS takes the chance to tell everyone he has martial arts training and chance he can. He always butts in and brings it back to him. Very tiresome.

Reactions: BlessedDawg
Well, I was wrong. These buffoons are not even there. They have an LED display behind them trying to fool their viewers into thinking they are actually doing their job.

CSPAN coverage is uninterrupted and has no commentary. It great to watch and it's streamed.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT