ADVERTISEMENT

Fred call me and said hey

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Is your lights off too ? I said no . It’s only you . TODD!!! I ain’t in the mood to be playing . Naw man my lights are on . He ask how your lights on and mine off ? Look if you having trouble paying your bills ; you could have asked me for help before they shut you off . This could have been solved before all this . You don’t gotta feel bad .

he hung on me and walks his butt over and tries to turn my outside on . Lol .

Reactions: stray
Is your lights off too ? I said no . It’s only you . TODD!!! I ain’t in the mood to be playing . Naw man my lights are on . He ask how your lights on and mine off ? Look if you having trouble paying your bills ; you could have asked me for help before they shut you off . This could have been solved before all this . You don’t gotta feel bad .

he hung on me and walks his butt over and tries to turn my outside on . Lol .

Todd, this sounds suspicious to me. Has blush bride gotten any new lingerie lately? Any other new things that you didn’t buy her? I’m afraid Fred has spent the light bill money on blush bride.

Todd, this sounds suspicious to me. Has blush bride gotten any new lingerie lately? Any other new things that you didn’t buy her? I’m afraid Fred has spent the light bill money on blush bride.

No but Susan been wearing a lot new yoga pants

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT