ADVERTISEMENT

Fred cane to the door and see if I was watching

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
football or not . Thought he would catch me . I was watching a cooking show in low country broil using a grill . Kimberly said he hasn’t watched any football . Hasn’t even talked about it .

He said I swear Todd I thought I would catch . You serious about this ? I said when I drop the F bomb it’s over . I couldn’t tell you who is playing .

I said I will watch games from last year and tears before but nothing current . He said I saw you cutting grass and you on your butt . Trying to doing something with the mower . I said I was drying out the filter and sharping they blade . Fred said I never knew you knew how to do all that stuff. I was stun seeing you do maintenance like that . He ask why the hell did you take the tires off? I said so I can air them up and oil behind the wheel and level them .

I said when you don’t watch sports , you learn to do things .

You know what I did today? I took the trash to the dumpsters, then bought gas and diesel so I could mow. Then I ate a pancake breakfast that my wife made. Then I watered the Bermuda lawn grass and while that was going on I tore out the spent plants from the porch flower boxes and replaced them with pansies. Then, I mowed grass, not lawn grass, but pasture grass, in it was a couple hours and I got about a half of it. Then I parked the beast and greased it for next time. Next I ate great pulled pork and Cole slaw lunch from the market in town. Then I weeded around the edges of the Bermuda grass. I watched my son fly his drone, and saw hi lights of Liverpool beating Blackpool, I think. Killed some time watching YouTube. Ate dinner, then I made a V&T, and started reading the vent. And I can do this every Saturday and Sunday and not watch football. And yes, you can get a lot of stuff done and learn something in the process.

You know what I did today? I took the trash to the dumpsters, then bought gas and diesel so I could mow. Then I ate a pancake breakfast that my wife made. Then I watered the Bermuda lawn grass and while that was going on I tore out the spent plants from the porch flower boxes and replaced them with pansies. Then, I mowed grass, not lawn grass, but pasture grass, in it was a couple hours and I got about a half of it. Then I parked the beast and greased it for next time. Next I ate great pulled pork and Cole slaw lunch from the market in town. Then I weeded around the edges of the Bermuda grass. I watched my son fly his drone, and saw hi lights of Liverpool beating Blackpool, I think. Killed some time watching YouTube. Ate dinner, then I made a V&T, and started reading the vent. And I can do this every Saturday and Sunday and not watch football. And yes, you can get a lot of stuff done and learn something in the process.

Yup , I ain’t watching it. I think players should get profit sharing . Then they will see how much revenue has drop .

Yup , I ain’t watching it. I think players should get profit sharing . Then they will see how much revenue has drop .
They already do get profit sharing. It is called an athletic scholarship, which includes their room, food, tuition, books, medical and a lot more.

Reactions: albanyga
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT