ADVERTISEMENT

From the Main Board...

LandSalesDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2004
Went to play Miniature Golf at "Jurrassic Golf Park" and was kicked out....
Without refund I might add. It was my first miniature golf experience and it was a bad one. I'm considering a lawsuit for the embarrassment. I feel like my family's annual Myrtle Beach vacation has been marred by them. Trouble started when the pimple faced doosh at the cashier told me they didn't take Amex. I should have known the place was a dump right then. I pulled out a hundred to pay my $18 bill just to deplete the little punks change.
So I get to the first hole and another skinny jean wearing teenager tried to tell me that I was required to use their equipment. I explained to him that the Scotty Cameron California Series Delmar I brought was probably worth more than his dads monthly salary and I wasn't going to use a bright purple golf ball to putt with. I brought a sleeve of ProV1xs for me and my kids to use. I told him I didn't care what their courses policy was and told him to deal with it.
Anyhoo, the real problem started on Hole 4 a dogleg around a Brontosaurus and into a Tyrannosaurus's mouth. These big fat white trash Ohioans were taking forever. All 6 were wearing jerseys even the girls. Hell one kid had a Tyrelle Pryor jersey on. What a disgrace. They wouldn't let us play through so I hit into them. I got the dad pretty hard on his ankle, right near his barbed wire ankle tattoo. He ran up on me and he was so out of breath from the short uphill run I laughed in his face and told him he was a rude Ahole. I would have laid him out but I just slapped his Philadelphia Eagles visor off his head. That's when a manager kicked me out.
I don't know how that place can call themselves a golf course and allow their employees to wear denim and their patrons to not have any golf etiquette. It's a disgrace.

roll.r191677.gif

Just curious, this is Main Board type stuff did any of the other 233 people that read this think it was funny? Or is it like reading Chinese?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT