ADVERTISEMENT

Fulton County (GA) Elections Board Supervisor Voted Against Certifying 2020 Election Because Signature Verifications Were NOT Performed on 147,000 Bal

I think its reasonable to assume little if any signature verification was done in Fulton County or any large metropolitan area with an influx of absentee ballots. Cobb county had a sophisticated signature verification system. Fulton County did not. An Audit was performed in Cobb County, it was NOT performed in Fulton County - does that make any sense? I think it would be safe to assume 10% of the 147,000 might have been questionable.........

I think its reasonable to assume little if any signature verification was done in Fulton County or any large metropolitan area with an influx of absentee ballots. Cobb county had a sophisticated signature verification system. Fulton County did not. An Audit was performed in Cobb County, it was NOT performed in Fulton County - does that make any sense? I think it would be safe to assume 10% of the 147,000 might have been questionable.........
I think 30%

You know it was strange Trump was leading in Ga before they damn water pipe busted. After they closed the poll and ran the Republican watchers out, boy a miracle happened and by the way they started counting ballots again without telling anyone, Biden started winning with 100 percent of the ballots going to him. Strange that Trump didn’t get any of the votes.

You know it was strange Trump was leading in Ga before they damn water pipe busted. After they closed the poll and ran the Republican watchers out, boy a miracle happened and by the way they started counting ballots again without telling anyone, Biden started winning with 100 percent of the ballots going to him. Strange that Trump didn’t get any of the votes.
that water pipe was a single toilet in the whole DING DANG arena. how many of those do you think has a problem during an athletic event? yeah... probably at least one. it was complete BS. Orchestrated. I remember watching LIVE and when they suspended counting, I knew something was fishy.

that water pipe was a single toilet in the whole DING DANG arena. how many of those do you think has a problem during an athletic event? yeah... probably at least one. it was complete BS. Orchestrated. I remember watching LIVE and when they suspended counting, I knew something was fishy.
Hey man they had to dump all those those illegal ballots out and start counting them. They had them hidden so they had to cause a distraction so they could get them. Damn common sense!!!

Hey man they had to dump all those those illegal ballots out and start counting them. They had them hidden so they had to cause a distraction so they could get them. Damn common sense!!!
yeah, I don't know what they did, even with the camera footage. But it was damn well orchestrated. All the repub monitors go home. The dem's come back and commence the counting. Unethical and shady as hello.

The real point is that problem was corrected on the MORNING of November 3rd, before activity started for the day. None of the equipment or materials were harmed, and it certainly had nothing to do with the announced decision to shut down at 10:30 p.m.

The real point is that problem was corrected on the MORNING of November 3rd, before activity started for the day. None of the equipment or materials were harmed, and it certainly had nothing to do with the announced decision to shut down at 10:30 p.m.
Wonder why the Dem vote counters ran everyone out and started back counting ballots. Man even a third grader could figure out what was going on. Also all of a sudden Biden started getting all the votes. You Dems are crazy but even you aren’t this dumb.

exactly my point. it was orchestrated. just an excuse to do shady business. I am 100% convinced.

exactly my point. it was orchestrated. just an excuse to do shady business. I am 100% convinced.
and do you remember... the dem controlled elections team .. said on air they would resume at like 10 AM.. might have been 11... one of the most Important elections... and they sleep their ass in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT