ADVERTISEMENT

GA SOS office is just trash

Imagine if Brad had investigated Fulton instead of focusing on Cobb were there weren't any concerns.

That's what you do, if you don't want to find anything. Go look at the safe stuff, that you know will be okay, and spend all your time there. If you are responsible for the work, you shouldn't be selecting the sample to review.

They have known for months that they didn't have the custody paperwork for those collection box ballots, but have stalled. They have file #1 and file #3, but not file #2. And they can't find the paper forms. And nobody at all has a copy - not even their server backups. What a mystery. :rolleyes:

Wonder if that's related to the 21% discrepancy between mail in ballot batches as certified by the SoS, and the batches on hand at the storage facility?

Wait.....wait, wait, wait.... What is he talking about?

Last edited:
Wait.....wait, wait, wait.... What is he talking about?

So basically, the validity....or integrity of thousands of votes can't be established? Am I reading that right.

People have been laughed at, for months, for suggesting this, and now it is coming to light?

Imagine if Brad had investigated Fulton instead of focusing on Cobb were there weren't any concerns.

He seems to be talking out of both sides of his mouth. On the same day, he talked about the validity of the election results. I'm not sure how you can have it both ways.

Last edited:
So basically, the validity....or integrity of thousands of votes can't be established? Am I reading that right.

People have been laughed at, for months, for suggesting this, and now it is coming to light?
Remember how angry Brad was in those press conferences when he kept telling people everything was fine with the election and that those questioning reported strange behaviors and just seeking clarity were fanning flames and endangering election workers?

I'm confused.
Remember how angry Brad was in those press conferences when he kept telling people everything was fine with the election and that those questioning reported strange behaviors and just seeking clarity were fanning flames and endangering election workers?

Yessir. I am, honestly, very confused about this whole thing.

Brad is contradicting himself. People are arguing back and forth...but why is this hard?

Can a proper chain of custody, for all Fulton County votes, be established? Yes or no? If not, another discussion arises.

Is there a box somewhere with a bunch of Xeroxed ballots? Sworn statements have been made. Why cant someone go look, to see if there are a bunch of "pristine" ballots, with the same light spot in the middle, or not?

Or did those ballots suddenly disappear?

There is too much debate over matters that could easily be settled, if you ask me.

I have a feeling Brad doesnt want the truth to come out.

I'm confused.

Brad is contradicting himself. People are arguing back and forth...but why is this hard?

Can a proper chain of custody, for all Fulton County votes, be established? Yes or no? If not, another discussion arises.

Is there a box somewhere with a bunch of Xeroxed ballots? Sworn statements have been made. Why cant someone go look, to see if there are a bunch of "pristine" ballots, with the same light spot in the middle, or not?

There is too much debate over matters that could easily be settled, if you ask me.

It's pretty obvious at this point that something occurred and a lot of elected officials nationwide don't want to even attempt to disprove just to put it to bed.

The are now supporters who will laugh off everything even when the source of information includes the very people in charge.

I think they laugh to keep from crying. They are actually more scared of truth than lies.

It's pretty obvious at this point that something occurred and a lot of elected officials nationwide don't want to even attempt to disprove just to put it to bed.

The are now supporters who will laugh off everything even when the source of information includes the very people in charge.

I think they laugh to keep from crying. They are actually more scared of truth than lies.
next time I hear but 3 audits have already been performed I am going to scream. No audits have been done in Fulton County, if they had this would have been discovered in November, not June or 7 months later. Clearly Fulton County and to some extent SOS is trying to run out the clock on these audits and AJC is playing along like a nice state owned media….

next time I hear but 3 audits have already been performed I am going to scream. No audits have been done in Fulton County, if they had this would have been discovered in November, not June or 7 months later. Clearly Fulton County and to some extent SOS is trying to run out the clock on these audits and AJC is playing along like a nice state owned media….
Don't forget "but it hasn't been proven in court" as if evidence magically appears in court rather than being collected from the outside world and eventually presented in court when a case is actually heard.

I'm confused.

Honestly no one wants the truth to come out. That is why the Rasmussen poll recently revealed that now more than 50 percent of the country believes the election had shenanigans. More and more people are beginning to realize exactly what happened. Which could create more unrest and hostility. Especially when you see the beneficiary desperately trying to run the country into the ground.

Not to mention, I think someone wants to admit what they did. Take credit for getting trump out. There will be a book written detailing it in less than two years.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
No Audit just a hand recount.

Amazing to me that questions seem to keep emerging, yet liberals continue to say "No evidence". They keep saying "the matter has been investigated and case is closed"....but stuff keeps popping up.

Georgia Star has been filing FOIA requests since January. They have known about this and it has been reported more than once. The difference now is there is a Fulton County election official confirming it in writing.

The missing chain of custody documentation covers 18,901 ballots from collection boxes in Fulton County. Statewide, there are 355,000 ballots with no chain of custody documentation provided through FOIA requests. Raffensperger and Gabriel Sterling have insisted for months that the only documentation missing was from 3 small counties.

Georgia Star has been filing FOIA requests since January. They have known about this and it has been reported more than once. The difference now is there is a Fulton County election official confirming it in writing.

The missing chain of custody documentation covers 18,901 ballots from collection boxes in Fulton County. Statewide, there are 355,000 ballots with no chain of custody documentation provided through FOIA requests. Raffensperger and Gabriel Sterling have insisted for months that the only documentation missing was from 3 small counties.

The leadership of Georgia senate and house should be filing impeachment proceedings against him and Kemp .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT