ADVERTISEMENT

Game observations

AthensDawg189

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2006
We won, so we can exhale and hope this lights a fire under our team for Bama. The good - TID and Jalen Walker had great games. A BS roughing call on Walker, but those two and Dan Jackson, who I have been hard on, had good days. To many missed tackles as a whole, and we had some trouble setting the edge, but the defense didn’t give up any touchdowns, so this game isn’t on the defense. Our poor offensive play didn’t put any pressure on their offense to do anything besides dink and dunk. To the offense. It was so bad on so many levels. Beck played bad, the OL played bad, and the TE’s played bad. Without seeing the wide angle I don’t know about the WR’s. ETN played well, and some of his best runs were 1 or 2 yards. It was also good to see Branson hit the hole hard and get our TD. I’m not going to put this on Bobo, although he really needs to mix it up more early in the game with play action, but Beck had happy feet and missed a few big passes. Also, think it was the Stanford TE that missed a block on the edge where KY blitzed that could have been a huge play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.