ADVERTISEMENT

Gen Mike Flynn X

doerunn

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jul 13, 2001
doerun and inverness
BREAKING: Given the recent decision by Judge Cannon regarding prosecutor Jack Smith’s “classified documents” case, the following can now be stated. 1. A filed whistleblower complaint has Smith and other members close to him inside the DOJ under serious investigation by the DOJ OIG (yes, there are some good guys—but we’ll see). 2. Deposed witnesses (part of this WB complaint) have been offered massive bribes to back off their statements (by apparently Americans—to be named later). The bribes are north of $25M (you read that right). 3. I am told Judge Cannon had either requested or received a copy of this whistleblower complaint (I have zero idea if she actually received it or read it), but this is some of the information I’ve been made aware of.4. This has been an ongoing investigation for well over a year now led by very credible investigators and the public whistleblower complaint was posted back in DEC (go find it). 5. This has been pressed very hard thanks to
@PatrickByrne
(w/out his patience and support), the investigation and the legal and very public filing would not have occurred. 6. Be prepared for more on this very serious case which stands in history to be one of the most egregious abuses of authority within the department of justice (if the truth plays out here, the 2nd and 3rd order effects could very well prove to be stunning to America’s national security).7. The media hasn’t covered one iota of this (no surprise here).For America to move forward, the rot must be removed and the corruption must be publicly called out and eliminated.

Watching the Democratic Party meltdown is a real head scratcher.
First the assassination attempt has made a martyr of your enemy. In fighting within the Secret Service and FBI are making the attempt look like a government hit whether it was or not. Now dropping charges against Trump are making all those seem bogus. I guess the next step is for Joe to pardon Trump on the hush money conviction.

I guess the next step is for Joe to pardon Trump on the hush money conviction.

I don't believe the President can pardon a state conviction, but maybe in this case since it is a convoluted mashup of state and federal law, this could be possible.

In any event, this matter will ultimately be thrown out on other grounds.

Last edited:
I don't believe the President can pardon a state conviction, but maybe in this case since it id a convoluted mashup of state and federal law, this could be possible.

In any event, this matter will ultimately be thrown out on other grounds.
You are correct. He can do it if the state will allow it and I would assume New York may want to under the circumstances.

BREAKING: Given the recent decision by Judge Cannon regarding prosecutor Jack Smith’s “classified documents” case, the following can now be stated. 1. A filed whistleblower complaint has Smith and other members close to him inside the DOJ under serious investigation by the DOJ OIG (yes, there are some good guys—but we’ll see). 2. Deposed witnesses (part of this WB complaint) have been offered massive bribes to back off their statements (by apparently Americans—to be named later). The bribes are north of $25M (you read that right). 3. I am told Judge Cannon had either requested or received a copy of this whistleblower complaint (I have zero idea if she actually received it or read it), but this is some of the information I’ve been made aware of.4. This has been an ongoing investigation for well over a year now led by very credible investigators and the public whistleblower complaint was posted back in DEC (go find it). 5. This has been pressed very hard thanks to
@PatrickByrne
(w/out his patience and support), the investigation and the legal and very public filing would not have occurred. 6. Be prepared for more on this very serious case which stands in history to be one of the most egregious abuses of authority within the department of justice (if the truth plays out here, the 2nd and 3rd order effects could very well prove to be stunning to America’s national security).7. The media hasn’t covered one iota of this (no surprise here).For America to move forward, the rot must be removed and the corruption must be publicly called out and eliminated.

It’s about time these thieving slimes feel some pain for all their corruption. I won’t get my hopes up. They have have squashed all sorts of justice and thrown their illegitimate weight around far too much but hope and pray this is the beginning of the end.

The case was dismissed on procedural grounds. The government can appeal the issue re whether a special prosecutor can be appointed, or they can simply re-indict in Florida, NY state, or DC via a sitting U.S. Attorney instead of a special prosecutor.

That rambling post by Flynn is further evidence that he is crazy.

I hope they let it go, as anything that they do will go away immediately once Trump is re-elected. That seems like a sure thing at this point.

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT