ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Had WAY BETTER Athletes TODAY ... not even close

SportsSuites1

National Champion
Oct 17, 2007
But ... once again South Carolina 'covered' (easily).

UGA fans who spent the week saying it would be 50+ to ZIP I hope you didn't bet the farm.

Good luck against Auburn and GTech ... FWIW you might want to STOP believing all that Press ... 'Bama's defense is 'at least' TWICE as good as ours, and they don't 'arm tackle' like you saw from us today. You'll have to play a LOT better to beat them.

If you get Clemson in the draw I hope you kill 'em, I would like to see 50+ - ZIP in that one.

Reactions: johnnyplaid

UGA fans who spent the week saying it would be 50+ to ZIP I hope you didn't bet the farm.

Good luck against Auburn and GTech ... FWIW you might want to STOP believing all that Press ... 'Bama's defense is 'at least' TWICE as good as ours, and they don't 'arm tackle' like you saw from us today. You'll have to play a LOT better to beat them.

If you get Clemson in the draw I hope you kill 'em, I would like to see 50+ - ZIP in that

If you get Clemson in the draw I hope you kill 'em, I would like to see 50+ - ZIP in that one.
Confusing post. Are you “ours,” “us,” or “you?” And “we” thrashed “you” 24-10. Who cares about South Carolina covering? I guess it is balm for losers.

Hey, Cock lover, we didn't take your bowl eligibility from you, you get to keep that. I will say this, you have some of the trashiest haired players I've ever seen. One defensive back, I couldn't even see his number because his hair was hanging down so long.
Cock-a-doodle-do.

Hey, Cock lover, we didn't take your bowl eligibility from you, you get to keep that. I will say this, you have some of the trashiest haired players I've ever seen. One defensive back, I couldn't even see his number because his hair was hanging down so long.
Cock-a-doodle-do.
Some of them even wear their hats backwards and occasionally don't tuck in their shirts.

Oh, and Todd Gurley says hello.

Cock-a-doodle-do.

I don't like long-locks too much, either. Hey!
Cut & paste the site-address below, then scroll down 'till you see the GA fans ... we'll ask our guys to get 'trims' similar to these guys, which every year I notice are typical of many 'dawg fans found in Athens and throughout Georgia.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...aw3bhDqq4DHTUVulTkMYndF_&ust=1509997958714363

Reactions: gcobob
Cock-a-doodle-do.
Haha. A Uga fan calling someone trashy. Hehe

Cock-a-doodle-do.
How old are you, 100?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT