ADVERTISEMENT

Getting closer…..

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
every time we get to around this time of year, I start to think ole Ghost, miss the fellow. His posts got better the later it got during the day/night.

If you guys didn’t know him, you certainly missed a treat.

He was 100% Dawg. I wish I had the opportunity to have sat beside him in a football game before he passed. That certainly would have been fun & entertaining without a doubt.

Pretty sure he was the same in person as he was on here - a DGD. We’ve lost some good ones over the years.

RIP my friend, you were WAY too young.

16 or 17 & 0 FWIS……whatever the FF it is now.

every time we get to around this time of year, I start to think ole Ghost, miss the fellow. His posts got better the later it got during the day/night.

He was 100% Dawg. I wish I had the opportunity to have sat beside him in a football game before he passed. That certainly would have been fun & entertaining without a doubt.

Pretty sure he was the same in person as he was on here - a DGD. We’ve lost some good ones over the years.

He was a good dude. We used to talk recruiting on the phone back in my coaching days.

My wife thought we were insane. Calls would last over an hour.

No doubt he loved the Dawgs. Sucks he missed the Kirby years. Oh yea and he freaking hated Tennessee

he invited me to his place as I was passing through,
but unfortunately it didn't work out.
a really good guy.

Last edited:
He was a good dude. We used to talk recruiting on the phone back in my coaching days.

My wife thought we were insane. Calls would last over an hour.

No doubt he loved the Dawgs. Sucks he missed the Kirby years. Oh yea and he freaking hated Tennessee
Same here, 9 straight will do it.

Still hate Tennessee worse than any. Lived In Nashville at the time and heard it every day.

I liked Ghost, though he would defend Rolo to no end. I guess they were friends. I did enjoy his "insider" notes that were always six degrees from the player or coach.

He is among many others we have lost that I would have loved to see post during these days of Dawg rule. Hillbilly heathens, Cawgs or Gie, and quite a few other terms that are part of DV history. I got to be fairly decent at deciphering his posts his last year or two on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT