ADVERTISEMENT

GOAT governor doing GOAT governor things in the AJC

I sympathize with any politician tasked with handling the fallout of this chi-com virus, but Kemp has tried to balance all the things that need balancing. Done about as a good a job has one can. Compare and contrast his work with that lunatic bitch Governor from Michigan and the woefully incompetent Cuomo.

For my money did the best job in the entire country balancing lives with livelihoods and freedoms. Amidst scorching criticism. Didn’t even know who Kemp was prior to this because I live in SC. But dude has shown some brass and deserves a lot of praise.

Ive said it several times but his performance was presidential worthy.

Ive said it several times but his performance was presidential worthy.

giphy.gif

Hey Tulsa, either you live in Tulsa (which I hope) and have no idea what is going on here, or you should live in Tulsa. Kemp has done a very commendable job. It's so funny to me that idiots like you actually think Stacy Abrams was a better choice.

Kemp is doing a great job. He comes across as a throw back. He may not have attended Yale, but he’s solid and appears to make measured, thoughtful decisions. No pol is perfect, but the fat lady would have crashed our economy.

We'd literally still be shut down and Atlanta would look like LA. We'd be exactly like California. I'd hope we would have told her to eff off and done what we know is right.

https://www.ajc.com/opinion/opinion...3HFAEF-slmsq0JQ-TwcNYIEuCORSPf93-QcWQzLGsHt9g

This is a great read with my early morning caffeine on this wonderful Sunday in the GOAT state.
Really well done. Two thoughts:

- as much as I hate the AJC, I’ve got to give them credit for publishing this. It is certainly not complimentary to their paper, and I can think of a lot of papers (cough cough NY Times) that would never do this

- Kemp did a very good job of addressing something that so many, including some select few on this board, don’t take into consideration. Kemp’s job is not to keep everyone in GA safe. His job is to protect lives AND livelihoods, balance physical safety AND economic security, consider the elderly and others at risk of covid AND the tatoo parlor owner’s family that is relying on that business for food, clothes, and housing. People who are so ignorant to say that Kemp is killing people or being cavalier with people’s lives have most likely never been in a leadership position like his. There is no decision that can be made with Covid that doesn’t hurt someone in some way, so I am sure glad that Kemp is considering all people in his state and making the tough decisions instead of just banging his chest and claiming to save lives.

I have a friend in another state singing Kemp's praises. Said he's the next republican president.
With that southern drawl the media will portray him as an idiot. But thats nothing new. Reagan and Bush were idiots as well. And the biggest dummy of them all is of course DJT. But damn, that Barack Obama was the most brilliant man ever to be potus. He is mist.

I honestly think it will be DeSantis , he’s done an excellent job as well following the data and not caving to the mob.
He was mentioned as well. Georgia and Florida will bounce/have bounced back quickly

Kemp is doing a great job. He comes across as a throw back. He may not have attended Yale, but he’s solid and appears to make measured, thoughtful decisions. No pol is perfect, but the fat lady would have crashed our economy.
Why would Georgia want an Ivy Leaguer in charge of their state in the first place?

With that southern drawl the media will portray him as an idiot. But thats nothing new. Reagan and Bush were idiots as well. And the biggest dummy of them all is of course DJT. But damn, that Barack Obama was the most brilliant man ever to be potus. He is mist.
the southern drawl and being white. The 2 last things in America you are allowed to make fun of. Keep on drawling, Brother Brian. There are still about a million of us down here who still speak just like you.

Hey Tulsa, either you live in Tulsa (which I hope) and have no idea what is going on here, or you should live in Tulsa. Kemp has done a very commendable job. It's so funny to me that idiots like you actually think Stacy Abrams was a better choice.
Don’t put that evil on me Ricky Bobby

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT