ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg God speed for our troops

giphy.gif

Happens all the time, only thing different is they are taking credit for it. Which the had to to appease their hardliners

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Iran was required to retaliate but if they were wise and didn't want to escalate things, they would have missiled an unoccupied part of Al Asad where the likelihood of casualties would be slim. Now if they targeted the hooches or the messhall, that shows a different kind of intent

for our troops' sake at Al Asad and for the hopes of avoiding a major war, I'm hoping Iran was just posturing by shooting because they had to shoot. Not shooting to hit

Reactions: Argondawg
I kind of wish we could all just say we are thinking about our men and women in uniform and leave the politics out of it for a minute but I also understand that’s hard at this time in our history

this gets seriously political and it gets nuked

Reactions: Moosefish
Not every day a US base gets shelled....
So I made my post prior to the confirmation that they were ballistic missiles and not rockets.
However, rockets and mortars have hit bases in Iraq and Afghanistan thousands of times. One base is Iraq was nicknamed “mortar-ritaville”

FYI I have 2 NCOs deployed to Al Asad right now. They are ok and have been on alert since the drone attack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT