ADVERTISEMENT

Golly-Gee…… this is a head scratcher

Bells76

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 27, 2020
Had Trump been assassnated, Rothschild, BlackRock, meta, VanGuard, Bush’s and Cheney’sstood to gain $696 billion to 1. $ TRILLION in profits

They bet 1/4 of this ENTIRE portfolio by shorting DJT stock the day before the assassination attempt.

Wow that was some mighty fine coincidence. In the end they blamed it on a filing error. lol.

Had Trump been assassnated, Rothschild, BlackRock, meta, VanGuard, Bush’s and Cheney’sstood to gain $696 billion to 1. $ TRILLION in profits

They bet 1/4 of this ENTIRE portfolio by shorting DJT stock the day before the assassination attempt.

Wow that was some mighty fine coincidence. In the end they blamed it on a filing error. lol.

8xtfr1.jpg

Reactions: rednblack4life
That trade was made on June 30 and reported on July 12,.... when the secret service becomes ultra secretive, people start searching for theories to explain things in a vacuum,...the secret service director just stated she cannot provide anything after a 60 day period,,..the secret service director is begging for a shit storm and further abuse

Reactions: shonuff253
That trade was made on June 30 and reported on July 12,.... when the secret service becomes ultra secretive, people start searching for theories to explain things in a vacuum,...the secret service director just stated she cannot provide anything after a 60 day period,,..the secret service director is begging for a shit storm and further abuse
8f2779_20a3caa496dc43f3812d5000705b4a53~mv2.gif

Which makes the trade even more suspect if true. 12 days before is still super close to the attempt. And still 1/4 of the entire account. Especially considering when the last time a trade like this was made. All things taken into account, too close for just a common coincidence. Then blamed On a filing error.

The SS director did everything she could to look suspicious and arrogant. Absolutely destroyed

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
Yes. Yes. Pure evil, those lefties. Shame they keep pumping out dangerous rhetoric. We must stop them!!!!
You don’t even need conspiracy theories with the left these days. Why an electronic signature? Let’s be honest. It is freaking weird he didn’t make the announcement and endorse Kamala publicly. Pretty much two things. If they say Biden is incompetent, he can’t be president. If they say he can’t win, this is a coup. No other way around it. I can’t laugh harder at the democracy advocates from the left. The massive amount of egg on their face is hysterical. To top it all off, no one wants to finish the assasination investigation. Why? And where the hell is the president of the United States? No one has seen him or heard from him in five days. I am sorry. That is not normal. During the middle of campaign season.

You don’t even need conspiracy theories with the left these days. Why an electronic signature? Let’s be honest. It is freaking weird he didn’t make the announcement and endorse Kamala publicly. Pretty much two things. If they say Biden is incompetent, he can’t be president. If they say he can’t win, this is a coup. No other way around it. I can’t laugh harder at the democracy advocates from the left. The massive amount of egg on their face is hysterical. To top it all off, no one wants to finish the assasination investigation. Why? And where the hell is the president of the United States? No one has seen him or heard from him in five days. I am sorry. That is not normal. During the middle of campaign season.
Yes, yes. Evil.

I found this pic someone took of the Dems deciding when to tell Joe he must step aside. Dude posted anonymously because his life could be in danger. That's Pelosi in the middle.

ouija.gif

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
Yes, yes. Evil.

I found this pic someone took of the Dems deciding when to tell Joe he must step aside. Dude posted anonymously because his life could be in danger. That's Pelosi in the middle.

ouija.gif
Seeing you deflect like this is making my day. lol. I never said evil. Lots of questions out there. But hey the dei ss director answered the pressing question today very well. Who was responsible for what happened on the 13th? People. That was her answer. People. lol. 😂 make sure to gif or meme your response to this. You have a talent there. It is Jan 6th’s fault.

Seeing you deflect like this is making my day. lol. I never said evil. Lots of questions out there. But hey the dei ss director answered the pressing question today very well. Who was responsible for what happened on the 13th? People. That was her answer. People. lol. 😂 make sure to gif or meme your response to this. You have a talent there. It is Jan 6th’s fault.
Awww.....Thank you.

Quotation-Jimmy-Durante-Make-someone-happy-Make-just-one-someone-happy-And-you-87-82-92.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg

I just ignore this dem troll. That’s all his posts have amounted to. All they do is deflect and project the results of their policies to the other side.

His post here is a perfect example. Makes fun of others calling them evil when in fact, many of their actions, like children sex change and body mutilation, are in fact, evil.

They behave like suicidal children. Ignoring all logic, embracing emotions and blame the opposition for their failed decisions. Dems are a suicide cult, their policies lead To the destruction of people and countries. Then do something childish like posting a meme to deflect the realization of their danger and destruction.

I just ignore this dem troll. That’s all his posts have amounted to. All they do is deflect and project the results of their policies to the other side.

His post here is a perfect example. Makes fun of others calling them evil when in fact, many of their actions, like children sex change and body mutilation, are in fact, evil.

They behave like suicidal children. Ignoring all logic, embracing emotions and blame the opposition for their failed decisions. Dems are a suicide cult, their policies lead To the destruction of people and countries. Then do something childish like posting a meme to deflect the realization of their danger and destruction.
I know brother. I enjoy a back and forth with him because his narrative for years has been trump stopping the transfer of power. He is a never trumper for this reason. Democracy and freedom is his only care. He doesn’t know anything about policy or what it has done to the country. And frankly doesn’t care. I like kckd. His political brain is fried, but he has posted for a really long time. Just another guy who has working brain but isn’t using it for politics.

I am so enjoying this coup and insurrection from the left for him. It blows up his narrative he has been backing for two years. Completely makes it null and void. He refuses to admit it. That means saying I was wrong. So he memes, gifs and trolls. It makes me laugh.

You left out, But democracy is at stake! FTMF

Reactions: Bells76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT