ADVERTISEMENT

Gonna be really busy this week……

RedBlackDawg

War Daddy
Jun 26, 2001
so here is my reminder - Trump got his ass kicked, is still constipated from it, and will continue to hurt from it. Buy stock in Preparation H!

• Haha
Reactions: nice marmot
so here is my reminder - Trump got his ass kicked, is still constipated from it, and will continue to hurt from it. Buy stock in Preparation H!
I agree the country should buy stock in some ass cream. Solid idea. The country is going to need plenty of it from the prison raping it continues to get from joe. You voted to drop the soap in the prison shower. Has to be a proud moment for you. It is going to be 15 dollars to purchase a number 1 from McDonald’s soon enough. The whole country is going to look like San Francisco.

5472.jpg

My personal favorite is the social distanced homeless area in San Fran. Nancy and joe are bringing the best of California to us all. What a beautiful gift.

homeless-distancing-mo_hpEmbed_20200519-221037_8x5_992.jpg

Last edited:
I see the evident everyday businesses going under because the extra employment benefits supply chain screwed up. illegals pouring in everyday for tax payer to care of. Great win I glad you are so proud

The H stands for Hillary. She is still butt hurt and will tell anyone that will listen how she won.

She underestimated the desire of Americans to be free and didn't stuff the ballot boxes enough. Oh well.

You seem to have an anal fixation, this is the second time you’ve mentioned ass, Trump and Preparation H in a post.

It’s okay if you do, just saying….

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Anyone that prefers what we Currently have probably relies on government for their existence and probably contributes little to society.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT