ADVERTISEMENT

Good Article (Opinion Piece) on California's Economy

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001

I would argue Washington (Federal Government) needs to take note. California's budget is in shambles and its only going to get worse. Whats worse is its not just the State, the cities in California are doing just as the state legislature and their fiscal irresponsibility is coming to a head soon too. This issue would have exploded in 2021 if the Federal Government hadn't given California disproportionate amount of Covid Funds, regardless its coming to a head in 2024 and 2025. Cut spending at all levels of Gov't...........

I would argue Washington (Federal Government) needs to take note. California's budget is in shambles and its only going to get worse. Whats worse is its not just the State, the cities in California are doing just as the state legislature and their fiscal irresponsibility is coming to a head soon too. This issue would have exploded in 2021 if the Federal Government hadn't given California disproportionate amount of Covid Funds, regardless its coming to a head in 2024 and 2025. Cut spending at all levels of Gov't...........
Good post and article. The Fed needs to take note, but I’m afraid things are going as planned. They’re repeatedly kicking this economy in the head while it’s on the mat. Remember the Cloward-Piven Strategy.

Very surprised that article was published by USA Today. But it is very accurate. Newsome as a presidential candidate cares me. Mainly because he is a smooth talker. Hopefully the US can see past that and understand the extreme detriment he has been to California.
JC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT