ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning, and Thank you Chat Family

JackRussellDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2018
Coastal Florida
For your outpouring of love, good thoughts and messages, and prayers for JaneRussellDawg and me.

We are not out of the woods yet. She is still in Mayo ICU and has been on a bipap breathing machine for 72 hours. We are going to begin weaning off the machine today with hopes of going home midweek. Surgery will have to wait at least a month until she recovers from this ordeal.

Please keep praying. Your kindness has touched our hearts. Hunkered down in Jax.

For your outpouring of love, good thoughts and messages, and prayers for JaneRussellDawg and me.

We are not out of the woods yet. She is still in Mayo ICU and has been on a bipap breathing machine for 72 hours. We are going to begin weaning off the machine today with hopes of going home midweek. Surgery will have to wait at least a month until she recovers from this ordeal.

Please keep praying. Your kindness has touched our hearts. Hunkered down in Jax.
Good news, will be praying for continued improvement.

Hang in there ,brother !!

bless you and yours..
sounds stressfull.
pug love is good love!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT