ADVERTISEMENT

Prayer Request Good Morning Dawg Nation - updated

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Today I'm asking for prayers for a very special member of our little gang. As many of you know, @lifedawg was expecting a grandson this November. Well, the little miracle decided to show up early yesterday at 22 weeks and 1.5 lbs. LD says mom and dad are good but little Waylon Creek Sinyard could use some prayer and this group is just the place to start.

The first 24 hours are critical but as of last night he was doing okay. I'm asking everyone to stop what you're doing and pray for Waylon Creek....his lungs, his brain, his heart, everything. Pray for Life, his wife, his daughter and SIL as they deal with the unknown. Peace, comfort and faith be with them. I believe in the power of prayer and I know the power of an army of prayer warriors. If our GMDN pastors would like to offer some better words/prayers, I would greatly appreciate it.... @ColaDawg21 and @sltdog1
Love you all!

As always....Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News