ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Happy Easter!!

He is Risen!

I hope you all have a very special day with Family and Friends but I wanted to let you all know that everyone here is both to me. We've had some heartaches and disappointments but more importantly we've had some great moments of celebration together and I hope we have many more!!

Being that we are family, I'd love to hear some of your fondest, funniest or special Easter moments. @CabbagetownDawg shared one with me and gave me the idea to ask this....so in his honor, here's his!

"As I was taking my 12 year-old son to the 10:00AM show today (Good Friday) to see the movie ‘65’, I had a bit of a flashback. We were at the AMC Cinema at old North DeKalb Mall, which is now a run down piece of real estate. When looking at the old structure that was a thriving Rich’s department store at one time, I recall a time when I was seven years old with my mother at the same location back in 1969 or 1970.

I saw over 50 Easter baskets on display at Rich’s and asked my mother, “why would anyone come and buy those when the Easter Bunny will bring one free on Sunday?”

🤣🤣 i love it.

Looking forward to the morning verse @ColaDawg21

Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.