ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Busy weekend ahead so we are getting a head start this morning....

Made my UGA/UAB prediction last night as usual. We've got some pretty smart people in this group.....I believe 2 or 3 of you have already won this year or at least been mentioned in the top 5 at some point. Y'all better hope I don't ever win one, I will be obnoxiously happy about it! I've been buying game ball tickets every week at the Cairo football games for 30+ years and I've won ONE time.....and EVERYONE knew I won it too. I yelled, clapped, danced all the way to the press box for that bad boy. Obnoxiously Happy 😎🤣

When are you leaving for the Elk hunts @godogs57?? (Wedding this weekend 🙄) Im starting to believe our game time texts is why we've won 2 NCs. Just in case we will keep the tradition alive to ensure the 3peat or at least not jinx it...deal?!?!

I've messed up some this week keeping things straight, so thank y'all for overlooking my shortcomings and a shout out to the people who've joined in and/or revisited the GMDN crew this week. Please come back more often, we've loved having you!

Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken and always for my GMDN friends..... ALWAYS.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.