ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
We are almost there gang.....half way to the weekend!!

As you all know we have been concerned about @banjodawg and how he's been since we haven't heard from him since mid May. @Golden Boy reached out and @lifedawg was able to get in touch with his son and get an update which I will share .....

"Doctors discovered a few weeks ago that his Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma was active. PET scan revealed increased activity from his head to the hips. We meet with our oncologist tomorrow on all treatment options and details, but we do know that he is expected to enter chemotherapy ASAP.
He is very weak, has lost quite a bit of weight, and other ailments, but the doctor is confident he is able to start chemo.
He is in as good of spirits as possible, He would be lengths better if UGA were to crush every game this year, and hopefully feel well enough to make it to a game with me and his grandsons sometime this year.

He is not able to log in and post at this time, but I will try to get any message to him anyone would like. I will try and keep you all updated on his improvement and status. Treatment to begin this week. Thanks so much for all your concerns, and most importantly we covet your prayers.
Be blessed, and Go Dawgs!

PS... no doubt he would want me to say this...

"Prayers for all those on Lumps list, for Israel for the Ukraine and everyone else facing life and health issues
All Dawgs have a great day, stay safe and take care of each other!
God Bless!"
-Banjo"

If Life would like to share anything else, that would be great. This is a special group of wonderful and caring friends.

Please keep Banjo in your prayers as well as his family and friends.

I'd like to add @jaxdawg408 and his wife to our list as well.....she will undergo a breast biopsy today. Praying for you all today!

Today is surgery day for @UGA-FAN 49 Praying for a successful hip replacement and a smooth recovery!!

Prayers for all those in need and all the GMDN gang too!!

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News