ADVERTISEMENT

GOOOD MORNING UJD

Good morning UJD, 911, and all good yet deplorable Dawgs (you know who you are and you damn sure know who you ain’t)…….Pelosi, Schumer, and Dims are playing the biggest and most public game of Russian Roulette I’ve ever witnessed…….I think the game ends today, we’ll see…….

As for you Judge, I’m gonna mention David Pollack as the DGD in the spotlight today, just to make sure at least one thing Dawg is mentioned today in the “DAWGChat” forum…….

Some famous folks born on this date include a famous magician, a bank robber, a cool dude, a tough drill sergeant, and a rich clothes designer…….Those would be Harry Houdini, Clyde Barrow, Steve McQueen, R. Lee Ermey, and Tommy Hilfiger……….Don’t be under-impressed with those five, as I could have included Peyton Manning……..Now go impress a friend or two with your morning’s fresh learnings…….

As always, I hope y’all have a Great Bulldawg Day…..Stay Safe…..help MAGA…….and God Bless…….

a838db615ebd0985acf7e6e46609b3bd.jpg
usatsi_2149804.jpg

How is Mrs. RCH?
She is outstandly fine.....honestly, she acts and stays busy in the house like all this never happened.....She got all her silver out and polished it yesterday.......Today she's headed back to Emory to get the staples removed from her head.....She's a trooper.......She told me yesterday that she kinda liked being on steroids as a result of the surgery.....I asked her why to which she responded, because they make my face swell and make my wrinkles go away.....Then she laughed......She's a good 'un........Hey, thx for asking about her.......

She is outstandly fine.....honestly, she acts and stays busy in the house like all this never happened.....She got all her silver out and polished it yesterday.......Today she's headed back to Emory to get the staples removed from her head.....She's a trooper.......She told me yesterday that she kinda liked being on steroids as a result of the surgery.....I asked her why to which she responded, because they make my face swell and make my wrinkles go away.....Then she laughed......She's a good 'un........Hey, thx for asking about her.......
That's great news rch..prayers for continued healing.

Good morning UJD, 911, and all good yet deplorable Dawgs (you know who you are and you damn sure know who you ain’t)…….Pelosi, Schumer, and Dims are playing the biggest and most public game of Russian Roulette I’ve ever witnessed…….I think the game ends today, we’ll see…….

As for you Judge, I’m gonna mention David Pollack as the DGD in the spotlight today, just to make sure at least one thing Dawg is mentioned today in the “DAWGChat” forum…….

Some famous folks born on this date include a famous magician, a bank robber, a cool dude, a tough drill sergeant, and a rich clothes designer…….Those would be Harry Houdini, Clyde Barrow, Steve McQueen, R. Lee Ermey, and Tommy Hilfiger……….Don’t be under-impressed with those five, as I could have included Peyton Manning……..Now go impress a friend or two with your morning’s fresh learnings…….

As always, I hope y’all have a Great Bulldawg Day…..Stay Safe…..help MAGA…….and God Bless…….

a838db615ebd0985acf7e6e46609b3bd.jpg
usatsi_2149804.jpg

When in line, in the heat, to get tickets scanned to enter Sanford Stadium before the 2014 Clenson game someone remarked they hated waiting in line to get into a game. A wag chimed in, "It's worth waiting to get to see Todd Gurley play".
Boy was that ever right. Maybe the most dominating performance I've ever seen in Sanford Stadium. Yes, it's close, that includes Herschel. 198 yards on 15 carries (13.2 YPC) for 3 touchdowns, plus a 100 yard kickoff return for a 4th TD. Todd was on a different level from the rest of em that night.

Yes, even Gus knew Gurley was special.

image_2.jpg

Bravo and all the best to you and Mrs. RCH. Light at the end of the tunnel.. 65

When in line, in the heat, to get tickets scanned to enter Sanford Stadium before the 2014 Clenson game someone remarked they hated waiting in line to get into a game. A wag chimed in, "It's worth waiting to get to see Todd Gurley play".
Boy was that ever right. Maybe the most dominating performance I've ever seen in Sanford Stadium. Yes, it's close, that includes Herschel. 198 yards on 15 carries (13.2 YPC) for 3 touchdowns, plus a 100 yard kickoff return for a 4th TD. Todd was on a different level from the rest of em that night.

Yes, even Gus knew Gurley was special.

image_2.jpg
You got that right Judge......Gurley and Earl Campbell (Texas) are the two closest things to Herschel that these eyes have ever seen.........In fact, you just made me go watch some Gurley highlights........But you fooled me this morning......I baited you with Pollack just knowing you would come back with this photo.......Can't keep up with you Judge......
321c8e43ceb1023b069f3bb668e7269c.jpg

You got that right Judge......Gurley and Earl Campbell (Texas) are the two closest things to Herschel that these eyes have ever seen.........In fact, you just made me go watch some Gurley highlights........But you fooled me this morning......I baited you with Pollack just knowing you would come back with this photo.......Can't keep up with you Judge......
those 2 were great but I thought during Chubb's freshman year that he was going to come close to Hershel stats

Great photo of the magnificent Jenkins. I love David Pollock. Someone one the coaching staff was wise to decide David would not help us as much as a fullback.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT