ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Chair and Trump daughter in law, is willing to give up Senate seat in Maryland because candidate simply said to "respect the verdict".....

shonuff253

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 3, 2003
When the GOP complains about losing elections it's not Dem cheating it's the GOP party is run by idiots and sycophants.

“I don’t support what he said there, I think it’s ridiculous,” Lara Trump said. She added, “He doesn’t deserve the respect of anyone in the Republican Party at this point. And, quite frankly, anybody in America — if that’s the way you feel. That’s very upsetting to hear that.”

And when asked if the GOP party will support Hogan this was Trump's response...

“I’ll get back to you on all the specifics monetarily,” she said. “But what I can tell you is that as the Republican Party co-chair, I think you should never have said something like that. I think that’s ridiculous.”

When the GOP complains about losing elections it's not Dem cheating it's the GOP party is run by idiots and sycophants.

“I don’t support what he said there, I think it’s ridiculous,” Lara Trump said. She added, “He doesn’t deserve the respect of anyone in the Republican Party at this point. And, quite frankly, anybody in America — if that’s the way you feel. That’s very upsetting to hear that.”

“I’ll get back to you on all the specifics monetarily,” she said. “But what I can tell you is that as the Republican Party co-chair, I think you should never have said something like that. I think that’s ridiculous.”

Both of their comments were foolish. Hogan should have taken senator Collins or Romney lines (both Trump critics but had good statements condemning the trial) and Laura should have stopped after her first sentence. I actually like both of them and don’t think either helped themselves with their comments

Yes we don't need another DemonRat in office just Dems if yiy think Republicans shouldn't vote for Hogan
No denying there is a struggle for the hearts of Republican voters and as we've seen, the establishment Pubs have had no problem sabotaging MAGAs in the past even though about 80 to 90% of the Pub base identifies strongly with MAGA policies. So, even though I wish both parties in this little tiff would have used a filter, I can certainly understand why a Trump family member would be compelled to fly a finger towards a supposed ally that is acting more like an enemy.

You think every jury verdict issued by an all white jury against a black man in deep red MS in the 1950s should be respected?

I don't.

"sychophant"? You mean like you sucking up to Maxine Waters.
You don't fool anybody here.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT