ADVERTISEMENT

GOT IT!! CNN Exposed

The audience for CNN wants fake news. People like 1980 and Dawgfood still believe in the Russian collusion even though it was thoroughly debunked.
I don’t know if there was collusion or not. I do believe the intelligence agencies about Russian interference in the election. I hate what Trump did in Helsinki. I read a lot of different news sources. I dislike Trump for many reasons. At lot of what I don’t like he says or tweets himself.

I don’t know if there was collusion or not. I do believe the intelligence agencies about Russian interference in the election. I hate what Trump did in Helsinki. I read a lot of different news sources. I dislike Trump for many reasons. At lot of what I don’t like he says or tweets himself.

How did they interfere? how many votes did they change? Have they interfered in past elections?

Bless your heart

[QUOTE="DAWG1980, post: 4325681, member: 3136"..... At lot of what I don’t like he says or tweets himself.[/QUOTE]
I agree with you about that.
But then I look at the reality of:
1) The strength of this nation is core values. To me those values are:
a) faith and family - 2 critical institutions which are under assault by the left. A Hillary Clinton presidency would have been a virtual death blow to both. I agree with John Adams. "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other".
b) The Constitution - which loops back to #1 plus it is the greatest blueprint for freedom ever created and it protects the freedom of the individual which is also under relentless attack by the left.
c) The capitalist system - yet another fundamental building block for the success of this country and under ferocious attack from the left. Without it, the common man is without hope to advance his lot in life. It provides opportunity that no other system does. It is why all these immigrants want to come here and not the other way around.

Presidential elections are not personality contests. Most democRATs are emotional voters and are being outsmarted and manipulated by the enemies of this country. Trump is destroying the apparatus which needs to be rebuilt, not the building blocks upon which this nation became the greatest to ever exist. Whether we like him "personally" or not isn't the issue. The preservation of the country is.
Barack Obama tried to destroy the country. When he could not finish that task, he went about filling or strengthening the "deep state" with acolytes who would continue that unholy work. No matter how he "sounds" or "appears", Trump knows that and he is trying to destroy them. God bless him.

Last edited:

What is it you don’t like? You do understand that the alternative politicians are the same personality, but they will only cater to the vote. Most won’t give a non insider assessment of the situation. Only protect the insider network.

Notice that Trump doesn’t cater to a specific gender or racial group, he speaks of all Americans and the good of the whole. Every Dem candidate speaks vividly of each labeled group, yet Trump is the divider. Go figure.

Votes will be bought by those promising labeled groups a piece of the pie. Just saying.

I think @DAWG1980 Needs to see this badly...
I'm not sure that guy would understand why it is bad.
Also, I'd like to see the same kind of undercover work done at all networks.
If Fox is dictating the emphases of reporting or directing people to ignore real news in favor of hammering home a viewpoint, I would not like that either.
But, I have not seen people like Martha McCallum or even comrade Wallace do that. They cover both sides of an issue, much unlike CNN and the rest of the obvious DNC stooges.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
[QUOTE="DAWG1980, post: 4325681, member: 3136"..... At lot of what I don’t like he says or tweets himself.

One of the finest posts I have seen on the subject. Very little opinion in that post - just facts. I seriously doubt Trump and I would be friends if given the opportunity. Frankly I think he is pompous and conceited. However, I also think he wants what is best for America before all else. That’s the only reason he has my vote. The others - regardless of party - do not put the constitution, family, and religion above all else.
Kudos to you @Whosyodawgy

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT