ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta “heat dome”….

Text Street GIF

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! A heat dome!!!!
I’ve just got done being terrified of murder hornets. That and the Y2K “virus.”

We have had a colder than usual spring to my mind anyway. I have been erecting a fence to divide the back pasture and I have yet to take off my shirt. I don’t think the folks at cnn even know what a posthole digger and digging bar are.

Amazing that humanity survived at all, between droughts, famines and world wars. And all that was before the cable news was trying to scare people 24/7. My grandpa nor any other farmers back in the day ever heard of a "heat dome" or "named" winter storms. It was called weather and they dealt with it...

Amazing that humanity survived at all, between droughts, famines and world wars. And all that was before the cable news was trying to scare people 24/7. My grandpa nor any other farmers back in the day ever heard of a "heat dome" or "named" winter storms. It was called weather and they dealt with it...
The "dust bowl" sounds kind of scary when you think about the context it would be reported in today.

We have had a colder than usual spring to my mind anyway. I have been erecting a fence to divide the back pasture and I have yet to take off my shirt. I don’t think the folks at cnn even know what a posthole digger and digging bar are.
Ouch….get an auger.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT