ADVERTISEMENT

GREAT NEWS OUT OF GEORGIA! THE SPIKE IS OVER!!!!

Mo important how is ashville and have you found your new Palace? We are looking at Reynolds.. 65
Come on up to Reynolds. HIGH dollar up in there! I am sequestered in 1960s brick rancher on bad side of the lake with the bears and turkeys. Come up here, and you can be part of paying reparations our council just voted for. And our new BLM mural we commissioned! My Commie Bar buddies are the ring leaders of all of that.

Wait, does Emory qualify as”high brow science enough” for our resident experts on here? Johnny you should really have run this by them first before posting to make sure they approved of Emory doctors.. you know the right just aren’t intelligent enough to “cipher them numbers”...

Come on up to Reynolds. HIGH dollar up in there! I am sequestered in 1960s brick rancher on bad side of the lake with the bears and turkeys. Come up here, and you can be part of paying reparations our council just voted for. And our new BLM mural we commissioned! My Commie Bar buddies are the ring leaders of all of that.
I can come help you with those bears and turkey. No charge.

ADVERTISEMENT