Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
Reactions: LRA Dawg
Yeah I saw who wrote that and understood what time you're on already
Im Not No Way GIF

Whitlock opines always have a mixture of hate and insight. Read half of the article and disregard the other half.

• Haha
Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
I am not familiar with Whitlock, but I am familiar with prime time, and he is right about primetime Deion Sanders.

Reactions: Jacket Squasher
I am not familiar with Whitlock, but I am familiar with prime time, and he is right about primetime Deion Sanders.
Whitlock is a dude who gets fired everywhere he lands and has fallen down about 4 rungs of journalism after being considered a serious analyst about 20 years ago. It’s like a chef going from Michelen to Burger King. Hope that helps.

He may have an agenda but it isn't exactly what I assumed it would be. He does make some strong points that I don't really have a counterpoint to argue against:

"And this has nothing to do with uplifting black people. This has everything to do with uplifting elites.

Black elites love pretending they’re taking bold public stances for the betterment of working-class and poor black people. Boulder, Colorado, has a black population of less than 1%. Deion’s brand relocation evacuated Jackson, Mississippi, a city that is 83% black, to enrich a city with virtually no black people.

Black power!

Deion isn’t Georgetown’s John Thompson, building a powerhouse program at a white school in a black city. Deion is a black brand being used to benefit a white school in a white city.

Black power!"

He finishes the article with something that is obvious to us all:

"It’s all about Deion Sanders and nothing more."

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT