ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Guess the 1st loss

Dean Dawg

Loves UGA enough to put up with DVers
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Carrollton GA
Below are the non-UGA undefeateds and their remaining games in order. Guess which opponent will hand them their first L or that they go undefeated. (My guesses are below, and i tried to identify a few upsets)

Washington
ASU
@ Stanford
@ USC
Utah
@ OrSt
WSU

My Guess: @ USC, the Trojans will put it all together against some good team this year and they get the Huskies at home.

UNC
UVa
@ GT
Campbell
Duke
@ Clemson
@ NCSt

My guess: Duke. Rivalry games can be wacky and I expect Leonard to be healed and starting again.

FSU
Duke
@ Wake
@ Pitt
Miami
N. Ala
@ UF

My guess: FSU and OU have easy roads remaining. Unless one of the in-state rivals gets fired up, I think they win out.

Oklahoma
UCF
@ KU
@ OkSt
WVU
@ BYU
TCU

Of all the undefeateds, OU has the easiest remaining schedule. If KU doesn't get 'em, i think they win out until the B12CCG

Ohio St
Penn St
@ Wisc
@Rutgers
Mich St
Minn
@ Mich

My guess: Michigan. But this time, they don't sneak into the CFP.

Penn St
@ Ohio St
Indiana
@ Maryland
Michigan
Rutgers
@ Mich St

My guess: Ohio State.

Michigan
@ Mich St
Purdue
@ Penn St
@ Maryland
Ohio St

My guess: their toughest games are all at the end of the season. @ Maryland is the epitome of a trap game, on the road against a team that can be streaky on Offense, and in between two huge matchups. If I had to wager, I'd say they win out, but for the fun of this exercise, I'll predict they get Turtled.

It will be interesting to see how the CFP committee treats 0-loss OU and FSU teams vs 1-loss B10 and Pac12 teams that have played more top-10 teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.