ADVERTISEMENT

Gump reaction to Clem getting beat down....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
"DeBoer would have us up 35-0 by now" Gump: Nothing Georgia is doing. Actually, their defense has been fooled every play just poor Clemson execution

"It was all about that all-american TE, Pawl" Gump: Dawgs are already missing Bowers.

Totally objective Gump: Even though Georgia moved the ball and Clemson did not, Clemson looks the better team to me. Clean up some execution issues and this may be a long day for the Dawgs. Clemson defense is no joke.

"Now that they playin' somebody, they ain't got nobody Pawl" Gump: They lost all of their playmakers from last year, that’s why I don’t understand all the Beck love

"Kirby took the ACC refs to Tybee this past summer" Gump: Is it just me or are the refs consistently spotting Clemson short…

QB scout Gump: It’s the Georgia factor. Put Beck on Florida and he’s a slightly above average QB in the media’s eyes.

"Our backup QBs would start on over 120 FBS teams" Gump: Klubnick was their backup plan, Imagine if Ty would have chosen Clemson over Bama.

Rolo Gump: Cash Jones could be a problem, dude is quick.

First half Dawgventing Gump: UGA Offense no where near explosive, not even close. All that talent that left is showing

"Carson McElroy IYAM" Gump: Beck’s solid but I don’t get the first-rounder/Heisman hype around him. It’s harder without Bowers and McConkey to throw to.

Hypocrisy Gump: If you ever need a picture of a true "butthurt" fan, pick any Georgia fan when something goes against them.

First half Dawgventing Gump II: 100% agree. Beck is overrated. Plus he is coached by Bobo and I've never been impressed with Bobo. Monken was able to coach his players up but Bobo, not so much.

13-3

Jealous Gump:
Is it just me, or is UGA not that impressive?

"We were wrong, they ain't playin' nobody even today" Gump: They don't look like the unstoppable juggernaut the media made them out to be, but it's game 1 and they're likely to cover cause Clemson's O is so putrid.

20-3

Wishful thinking Gump: I know it’s early and they have suspensions but I feel the QB might be a bit overrated and I don’t see great WR play.

Kirby ain't chit Gump:

UGA is just too talented. You or I could call plays for them and likely win 9 games in our sleep.

Larry the Cable Gump: Clemson couldn’t score if they walked into a women’s prison with a stack of pardons.

"We gone average 2.8 yards per rush just like we did the last time we ran all over 'em" Gump: Clempson has had some good gains on the ground,I'm thinking bama should do pretty well running the ball on ga.

Bizarro Donut Gump: Geez UGA's O players just block and hold the block forever.

Suffering Gump: Georgia hype train is going to be insufferable now.

Annual loathing Gump: It is every single year. Tiresome.

Tip of the cap Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. cap Gump: My goodness, I know I'm late but that Starks INT was nuts.

Gump humor: The game hasn't passed by Dabo. Right now, he is on his Blackberry, posting on his MySpace page a message to the recruits that Clemson can still win the ACC championship. Always looking ahead.

Forgot who his QB is Gump: On Caleb Downs
Yeah it might make me a bad person but I don’t wish this dude well at all.

He was supposed to be the leader on our Defense and just straight dipped in the middle of the night for a bag of cash.

I’d love to play them and throw the ball all over him.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.