ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Holiday, Kwanza and Hanukka...

elevator

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2001
and Druid and Pagan holidays as well. Saturnalia ( which included all types of cruel practices) is the actual ancient pagan celebration which was the direct antecedent to Christmas., which were the origins of Christian Christmas. FYI.

And as the great Kinky F5iedman said in a song...."we Jews believe it was Santy Clause who killed Jesus Christ".

and Druid and Pagan holidays as well. Saturnalia ( which included all types of cruel practices) is the actual ancient pagan celebration which was the direct antecedent to Christmas., which were the origins of Christian Christmas. FYI.

And as the great Kinky F5iedman said in a song...."we Jews believe it was Santy Clause who killed Jesus Christ".

sigh,
did Santa put you on the naughty list.?

He gets a sack of foul smelling shit for intentionally aggravating fellow Dawgs.

You guys are doing a great job of spreading the Gospel, on Christmas Eve no less. Seems many like to talk the talk, but when it comes to walking it...

Reactions: Trim-man
He gets a sack of foul smelling shit for intentionally aggravating fellow Dawgs.

Bulldog Rosie somehow stole a whole corncob from the pig
and swallowed it whole,
deathly ill, emergency surgery, eye surgery,
re-eye surgery....this was /will be Christmas.
possibly for several years...
she will be fine..
until she dies from old age 10 years from now.
just watching from a distance is best.

Merry Christmas. Sack of shit for you, too.

So the real meaning of saying "Merry Christmas" is that you can nominate sacks of excrement for people you don't like. How uplifting and spiritual. Maybe you need to write a new hymn.

If saying "Merry Christmas" means I have to condemn and hurl insults at everyone who disagrees with me, then Happy Holidays.

So the real meaning of saying "Merry Christmas" is that you can nominate sacks of excrement for people you don't like. How uplifting and spiritual. Maybe you need to write a new hymn.

If saying "Merry Christmas" means I have to condemn and hurl insults at everyone who disagrees with me, then Happy Holidays.

is that All you have to do this evening?

Last edited:
Bulldog Rosie somehow stole a whole corncob from the pig
and swallowed it whole,
deathly ill, emergency surgery, eye surgery,
re-eye surgery....this was /will be Christmas.
possibly for several years...
she will be fine..
until she dies from old age 10 years from now.
just watching from a distance is best.
I hate that for her and you. I'm glad she's going to be OK, but it's awful having a sick buddy. One of the worst days of my life was taking my old girl in for surgery.

Same to you elevator. Which do you subscribe to?

Or are you just a hypocrite? Why would you wish me cheer for fairy tales. Other than Kawanza, they are all fairy tale religions. Why should you be concerned?

Merry Christmas elevator. And I subscribe to that one. At least I can speak from belief and not just look to be mean spirited to try and take something away from you.

Merry Christmas. Maybe after the first of the year we can get into a blount discussion of historical reference regarding Christianity. We will talk factual documentation and steer clear of opinion.

America received its best Christmas present on 11-8-16. Get on the Trump Train or get run over!
maxresdefault.jpg

Merry Christmas to all, mo matter what ones belief is..Political correctioness can go to Hell...The world would be a lot better place if everyone just believed and practiced the spirit of Christmas..Even all the inbred heathens who wear Orange......The new dawn begins “Dawgs Dynasty”

You guys are doing a great job of spreading the Gospel, on Christmas Eve no less. Seems many like to talk the talk, but when it comes to walking it...
“You guys”? How about just saying Merry Christmas to those guys? Merry Christmas to all.

Reactions: wesley-bulldog
“You guys”? How about just saying Merry Christmas to those guys? Merry Christmas to all.

And why would I do that?

Seriously, someone wished me a bag of excrement and you think I'm oppressing folks by not returning a meaningless "Merry Christmas"?

Please, fill me in, what does Christ (as in Christmas, as in Merry Christmas) mean to you?

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all, mo matter what ones belief is..Political correctioness can go to Hell...The world would be a lot better place if everyone just believed and practiced the spirit of Christmas..Even all the inbred heathens who wear Orange......The new dawn begins “Dawgs Dynasty”

And what exactly is the "spirit of Christmas"?

And why would I do that?

Seriously, someone wished me a bag of excrement and you think I'm oppressing folks by not returning a meaningless "Merry Christmas"?

Please, fill me in, what does Christ (as in Christmas, as in Merry Christmas) mean to you?
Christ means everything to me.
I’ll pray for you. God bless you.

Same to you elevator. Which do you subscribe to?

Or are you just a hypocrite? Why would you wish me cheer for fairy tales. Other than Kawanza, they are all fairy tale religions. Why should you be concerned?

Merry Christmas elevator. And I subscribe to that one. At least I can speak from belief and not just look to be mean spirited to try and take something away from you.

Merry Christmas. Maybe after the first of the year we can get into a blount discussion of historical reference regarding Christianity. We will talk factual documentation and steer clear of opinion.

Don't subscribe to any religion. I wished happy holidays, to you and those who celebrate Kwanza and Kannukah seemed to have refrained from attacks. Kwanza is not a religous holiday and Hannukah celebrates the rebuilding oif the temple. Neither of which is a fairy tale.

Persoanlly I prefer Fesytivus for the restivus.

Now your being intentionally obtuse. Why? Why not just leave your mouth shut? Why stoke an unnecessary fight? Is this another one of your Lefty my way or no way moments?

First, it's "you're".

Second, it's a genuine question. I fail to see how it's an "unnecessary fight". Maybe if I was overly righteous and indignant about my faith, but I'm not.

Lastly, if my post was obtuse, is yours not equally so?

First, it's "you're".

Second, it's a genuine question. I fail to see how it's an "unnecessary fight". Maybe if I was overly righteous and indignant about my faith, but I'm not.

Lastly, if my post was obtuse, is yours not equally so?
Be careful about correcting spelling errors in the age of iPhones.

To your point, it is an unnecessary fight. If you don’t celebrate, why do you attempt to belittle those who do? What’s the point? If you don’t agree with the poster’s sentiment about Christmas, move on. It doesn’t affect you. You are being obtuse.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Be careful about correcting spelling errors in the age of iPhones.

To your point, it is an unnecessary fight. If you don’t celebrate, why do you attempt to belittle those who do? What’s the point? If you don’t agree with the poster’s sentiment about Christmas, move on. It doesn’t affect you. You are being obtuse.

Read the thread again, and tell me who's being obtuse, considering the original post.

Why should I be careful about your spelling errors?

I certainly celebrate. Mine is a personal relationship, and not for show, or to achieve approval from others.

Read the thread again, and tell me who's being obtuse, considering the original post.

Why should I be careful about your spelling errors?

I certainly celebrate. Mine is a personal relationship, and not for show, or to achieve approval from others.
Because eventually you will post a typo from typing on a mini screen. Everyone does. Prepare for incoming if you insist on acting like you’re perfect.

WGAS about how personal you choose to celebrate your beliefs? I don’t. Yet, I don’t see anyone effing with you over it. Who the hell are you to dictate or judge how people should act when it comes to celebrating a holiday?

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
just sad posting such on this day.
funny song, ass-wipe.
try it in June,Eh.?

Why is it sad? It's all about other celebrations at this time of year and a bit of a history lesson. You wanna believe Christianity/Judeaism is not derivative of pagan religions ok by me, but if you'd do a bit of reading you'd have your little bubble burst.

Why is it sad? It's all about other celebrations at this time of year and a bit of a history lesson. You wanna believe Christianity/Judeaism is not derivative of pagan religions ok by me, but if you'd do a bit of reading you'd have your little bubble burst.
Praying for you as well. God bless!

I’ve actually prayed for you several times today. God bless!

Would really rather you'd spend your prayer time focused on all those being hurt by the gop and trump.

Like 9 million kids on the CHIP program who were worried their health insurance would terminate in January, but instead of getting a dependable resolution, now they get to wonder what will be done with them in March.

Because eventually you will post a typo from typing on a mini screen. Everyone does. Prepare for incoming if you insist on acting like you’re perfect.

WGAS about how personal you choose to celebrate your beliefs? I don’t. Yet, I don’t see anyone effing with you over it. Who the hell are you to dictate or judge how people should act when it comes to celebrating a holiday?

I'm not perfect - I apparently am willing to make more of an effort than you do, as grammar, spelling and punctuation are all important to me as a writer. Apologies to you if your insecurity in that regard is as strong as it appears to be.

Read the OP. Drawing from your own words, who the hell is anyone to dictate or judge how he should act?

Praying for you as well. God bless!

I appreciate your prayers and blessings if they are sincere. Although, I know it makes many feel superior to believe they are helping poor lost sinners who are in need of some kind of intervention. I am truly not anti-religion, just anti hypocrisy and intolerance. If it helps someone to believe in a god fine by me, but I also find parts of it humorous and express that.

Would really rather you'd spend your prayer time focused on all those being hurt by the gop and trump.

Like 9 million kids on the CHIP program who were worried their health insurance would terminate in January, but instead of getting a dependable resolution, now they get to wonder what will be done with them in March.
You have no idea. My insurance will terminate in January. My wife has hopefully beat cancer that started in 2003. We’ll self insure for the next year or so. Trying to get approved by a MedShare group plan. We were fully insured until the ACA was passed. It’s a disaster. The CHIP program has been extended and these are politicians, it will continue. How about my wife’s insurance? It won’t continue because of the ACA. Do you have any ideas how we can get health insurance? Paid just over 24k last year in premiums, deductibles, and copay and now we don’t have an option for to stay with her doctors.

You have no idea. My insurance will terminate in January. My wife has hopefully beat cancer that started in 2003. We’ll self insure for the next year or so. Trying to get approved by a MedShare group plan. We were fully insured until the ACA was passed. It’s a disaster. The CHIP program has been extended and these are politicians, it will continue. How about my wife’s insurance? It won’t continue because of the ACA. Do you have any ideas how we can get health insurance? Paid just over 24k last year in premiums, deductibles, and copay and now we don’t have an option for to stay with her doctors.

Seems Universal Healthcare would have been perfect for you two, though I'm guessing you felt certain enough of 45's promise of affordable healthcare to support the lies.

I don't see how you could garner any hope in what's been coming from the gop, in regard to your circumstance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT