ADVERTISEMENT

Hard to believe cnn would allow democRAT

stooges to see this information.

I think it shows how critical the situation has become due to the incompetence and cowardice of 'RAT leadership.
It is happening a lot more daily. The late shows have also started in. Another sign that Biden is in trouble.

Surprised at CNN writing this article but they have been better over the last year writing some balanced reporting. On a similar note, it was reported that Trump told Iran if they did something again he was blowing up 1 of their Ports (they only have 6) and would continue until they had none or the attacks of American Troops stopped. Iran believed him.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
stooges to see this information.

I think it shows how critical the situation has become due to the incompetence and cowardice of 'RAT leadership.
We are so screwed,
a Country in disarray.

hermits like myself might unite once again for the USA.?

I find it incredible when I run into someone in my work life who is intelligent, wealthy, has a REAL job with serious responsibilities...and I find out they are liberal and will vote for Biden again. It just blows my mind.
I know quite a few educators and administrators that voted for Biden and will vote for him again. Some of them live the most conservative lifestyles you could imagine but won't turn on Biden.

I find it incredible when I run into someone in my work life who is intelligent, wealthy, has a REAL job with serious responsibilities...and I find out they are liberal and will vote for Biden again. It just blows my mind.
Man you just described the elite’s but you are stretching it a bit. Are you describing yourself?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT