ADVERTISEMENT

Harris plans to announce her Communist economic plan Friday

ugadoc

Letterman and Piece of the Rock
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2002
Reports are she plans to push for price control by government on groceries etc because those evil corporations make too much money. Profit margin for grocery stores is less than 2%.
Farmers won’t sell their cattle or plant crops. Massive food shortages will follow and we end up in bread lines like Russia when they did that. Rent control too. She is a communist. Her father taught Marxist economic theory so why would this surprise anyone. ANYONE who votes for her is a moron. I don’t care if you don’t “like” Trump. His policies are pro American and her policies are big government communism. She makes me physically sick!

Reports are she plans to push for price control by government on groceries etc because those evil corporations make too much money. Profit margin for grocery stores is less than 2%.
Farmers won’t sell their cattle or plant crops. Massive food shortages will follow and we end up in bread lines like Russia when they did that. Rent control too. She is a communist. Her father taught Marxist economic theory so why would this surprise anyone. ANYONE who votes for her is a moron. I don’t care if you don’t “like” Trump. His policies are pro American and her policies are big government communism. She makes me physically sick!

Hope you feel better.

This is what happens when you attempt to govern with cool political soundbites as your main focus and have filled your administration with economic "experts" whose expertise lies solely in academic theories rather than actually running businesses.

They are actually worse than stupid / ignorant people because they think their ideas make sense, and they have a chip on their shoulder relative to their much more wealthy private sector "peers"

This is what happens when you attempt to govern with cool political soundbites as your main focus and have filled your administration with economic "experts" whose expertise lies solely in academic theories rather than actually running businesses.

They are actually worse than stupid / ignorant people because they think their ideas make sense, and they have a chip on their shoulder relative to their much more wealthy private sector "peers"
So true. This times 1000.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Can you be anymore stupid..the same DEI Queen responsible for this economic mess with her two deciding votes on the two plans that’s the caused inflation, is going to try and take a Communistic approach. Let’s put restrictions on pricing on an industry that’s making less than 2% margins, and the lowest profit margins since 2019. The DEI Queen is not even smart enough to think of such, but her economic Marxist advisors seem to think this is good? LMAO
Can u say Russia in the 80’s and 90’s…that worked out well!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT