ADVERTISEMENT

Has “msm” even mentioned Nashville

Just flipped over to Biden’s CNN Town Hall... my gawddddd its so awkward... There’s 10 people there outside and last lady asked her question with a mask on... Anderson Cooper just asked Old Joe if he benefited from white privilege... this is so pathetic, yet I can’t turn the channel... it’s like watching plane crash videos...

Just flipped over to Biden’s CNN Town Hall... my gawddddd its so awkward... There’s 10 people there outside and last lady asked her question with a mask on... Anderson Cooper just asked Old Joe if he benefited from white privilege... this is so pathetic, yet I can’t turn the channel... it’s like watching plane crash videos...
Then you might have missed the question from this "uncommitted voter"

EiKgOZwWAAE7SW-

You guys believe anything those crazy right wing outlets post.

More made up BS that Fox and the others peddle like crap, and you guys believe every word.

More made up BS that Fox and the others peddle like crap, and you guys believe every word.

You are going to catch some flak for using Yahoo and CNN as sources. Using liberal cheerleaders to dismiss such a story completely is just as myopic as relying too much on FOX for news.

What is lost here is that the city still used inconsequential numbers to keep local bars and restaurants closed when they don't need to be closed. And as the stories show, the city was fully aware of what they were doing. But you won't get that headline from CNN or Yahoo.

You are going to catch some flak for using Yahoo and CNN as sources. Using liberal cheerleaders to dismiss such a story completely is just as myopic as relying too much on FOX for news.

What is lost here is that the city still used inconsequential numbers to keep local bars and restaurants closed when they don't need to be closed. And as the stories show, the city was fully aware of what they were doing. But you won't get that headline from CNN or Yahoo.
When CNN or such has gotten caught in a similar situation, "you" haven't stopped jumping all over them for "fake news". Now when the shoe is on the other foot, suddenly it's well look at this. OK, we know decisions are made and then someone has to justify them and there are questions (see Big10), but Fox got caught plain and simple.

Reactions: dawgfood0612

Huh...so they made a mistake and corrected it. Journalistic integrity. Something you won't find on CNN.

When CNN or such has gotten caught in a similar situation, "you" haven't stopped jumping all over them for "fake news". Now when the shoe is on the other foot, suddenly it's well look at this. OK, we know decisions are made and then someone has to justify them and there are questions (see Big10), but Fox got caught plain and simple.
I added factual context and content to the story, and showed how both outlets, in their gleeful criticism of FOX, left out some damn pertinent information themselves. All while claiming to have "debunked" the story. They didn't. They completely ignored it until FOX's affiliate made a retraction.

Reactions: JohnnyBeeDawg
We’re the emails between health officials and city officials legit? . They stated the info was not for public consumption

Ask someone who cares.
Simmer down hoss. You must have cared to chime in. I realize you have to pounce on the rare occasion you might stumble across an error with Fox. And I’m not so sure that’s the case here. Think the gist of the story was solid.

Nice avatar, I wanted to reach in and pluck a bud.

Nice avatar, I wanted to reach in and pluck a bud.
No worries man... I wouldn’t mind... there’s plenty lol... growing 5 acres of hemp in Georgia’s inaugural year... started with just over 9000 clones, but fire ants have killed probably 15-20% of them... A-holes!... it will all be processed for CBD oil... the buds are really swelling the past couple of weeks... they smell better than they look lol... we are watering/fertilizing thru drip irrigation under white plastic... the State will be coming out soon to test THC levels... we must stay below the .3% threshold... making harvest and drying plans now... it’s been a rollercoaster with huge learning curve and a lot of hot hard work... but super fun farming and my escape from the 2020 insanity... I’ll be back out there tomorrow battling the corn ear worms munching on all the flowers... shoot me a DM if you’re in the Twiggs Co. area... woof!

Reactions: albanyga
No worries man... I wouldn’t mind... there’s plenty lol... growing 5 acres of hemp in Georgia’s inaugural year... started with just over 9000 clones, but fire ants have killed probably 15-20% of them... A-holes!... it will all be processed for CBD oil... the buds are really swelling the past couple of weeks... they smell better than they look lol... we are watering/fertilizing thru drip irrigation under white plastic... the State will be coming out soon to test THC levels... we must stay below the .3% threshold... making harvest and drying plans now... it’s been a rollercoaster with huge learning curve and a lot of hot hard work... but super fun farming and my escape from the 2020 insanity... I’ll be back out there tomorrow battling the corn ear worms munching on all the flowers... shoot me a DM if you’re in the Twiggs Co. area... woof!
😎😋Bummer on the THC level, such a mischaracterized gift of mother nature and has such a variety of uses.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT