ADVERTISEMENT

Has an athlete died yet?

Jefferson_GA20

“Screw it, we got two rings man”
Sep 18, 2019
Every day X, Z, and Y teams are cancelling games, shutting down practice, etc because of a Covid positive. It seems like those under 40 in good health are having 0% death rate. At this point they should cancel the seasons or cancel the cancellations.

Not saying there aren't any but I haven't seen any stories about a single college football player being hospitalized due to covid contracted in a team setting. I did see a story about 1 college football player dying of covid but the cause of death was later retracted.

Reactions: Deadlyputter
Is that would it would take for you to take things seriously?
does playing football or going to school mean you don’t take Covid, the flu, and other sicknesses seriously? Im not seeing anyone that wants death from Covid...I’m not, but I take it you are a shut football and or everything down proponent. Do you believe if you don’t want shut downs, one doesn’t take Covid or any other sickness /disease seriously

does playing football or going to school mean you don’t take Covid, the flu, and other sicknesses seriously? Im not seeing anyone that wants death from Covid...I’m not, but I take it you are a shut football and or everything down proponent. Do you believe if you don’t want shut downs, one doesn’t take Covid or any other sickness /disease seriously
Just don't... the sky is a different color in these guys world. A cold gray. Apparently we should keep things locked down for healthy 20 year olds as long as there is a chance that one of their 88 year old grandparents in a nursing home could die of this.

Just don't... the sky is a different color in these guys world. A cold gray. Apparently we should keep things locked down for healthy 20 year olds as long as there is a chance that one of their 88 year old grandparents in a nursing home could die of this.
Well as of 25 Nov, there have been 515 deaths from covid of people 24 and under. That's out of over 103 million in that age group. So, why are any schools closed?

Reactions: ClydeDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT